Tickets to leafs matches

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
wow this was ignorant
Well really! Who calls a hockey game in Canada a match? Seriously!!!

It's not called a hockey match, it's called a hockey game! Calling it a hockey match is more ignorant IMHO!

However, having said the above, I do apologize to everyone that might be offended by my opinion, including you daddy!

masa90

Jul 4, 2014
Well excuse me for using the nonoptimal word on my second/third preferred language. Not everyone here is from Us/Can

Reactions: Tak7

A4T1L6

Feb 10, 2015

It's not called a hockey match, it's called a hockey game! Calling it a hockey match is more ignorant IMHO!

However, having said the above, I do apologize to everyone that might be offended by my opinion, including you daddy!

Its like everyone is from Canada I guess. Wow look CBC calls it a match too lmao

Men's hockey gold medal match, Feb. 24: OAR vs. GER Replay cam | Video | CBC Olympics | PyeongChang 2018

rip old man

masa90

Jul 4, 2014
Thanks for all tips here, managed to get a nice ticket to see the game. Definately worth it !

Jack Bauer

May 30, 2007
Cape Breton
Thanks for all tips here, managed to get a nice ticket to see the game. Definately worth it !

How did you end up getting tickets?

I've been planning a trip to see a game since tickets went on sale last summer. I have 2 300 level tickets to the game vs Florida next Wednesday.

I've been pricing the Saturday game vs Winnipeg and the prices for that one are just crazy in the $500-$600/pair territory. I've been considering going down with some cash and playing the scalper game that night but will probably just take in a Jays game Friday or Saturday instead. $400 for a pair of tickets is a bit too pricey for me. That's not far from what I paid total for 300 level tickets to a Wednesday night game and 100 level tickets to the Jays home opener the next day.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015

match is more professional. game is for amateurs

masa90

Jul 4, 2014
The game i saw was Montreal-Toronto.

I only seen then play away games before so was nice. I grabbed some tickets late from stubhub, the price went down heavily. Was on 2nd row of upperlevel stands. Really nice places i think.

Jack Bauer

May 30, 2007
Cape Breton
The game i saw was Montreal-Toronto.

I only seen then play away games before so was nice. I grabbed some tickets late from stubhub, the price went down heavily. Was on 2nd row of upperlevel stands. Really nice places i think.

That's actually a pretty good tip I never really considered. Might not work as well for that game vs Winnipeg next weekend but i'm going to keep an eye on the resale market closer to game time. Thanks for the info.

White Shadow

Jan 7, 2016

I went to a BPL match (?) in England.

Good thing I didn't run into your English equivalent because I may have used the term soccer and I'm pretty sure I said field and not pitch.

Oops!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad