OT: Ticket Thread - 2018/19 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
If they play Thursday I'll be there putting my 20-0 regular season in the draw

New season 0-0

1. Found tickets
2. Last day shaving till playoff season done
3. Feeling a good showing by team this spring

I expect you to be at every home playoff game. No exceptions!:laugh:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
May the streak continue:thumbu:
I will do my best.

They are healthy (both Nash's & Kuraly) they can beat anyone

This is 1-23 the best team in the game to me - Preds can't touch Boston top line if they are on or the Boston 4th line if healthy

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
It's a lot of fun I can't wait

The 2011 Cup was the greatest 2 month ride in my sporting life

Ups and downs

It was the ultimate thrill ride

They are winning a Cup and soon whether it's this year remains to be seen
was great 2011 to watch to whole playoffs with the bruins loved it

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
It's a lot of fun I can't wait

The 2011 Cup was the greatest 2 month ride in my sporting life

Ups and downs

It was the ultimate thrill ride

They are winning a Cup and soon whether it's this year remains to be seen

Nothing will ever be the same as 2011. I love how each run has its own flavor and storyline.

Can’t say enough how thrilled I am that playoff hockey is back in Boston, and I hope Uncle JJ keeps dipping into my bank account through June.

Reactions: sooshii

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Nothing will ever be the same as 2011. I love how each run has its own flavor and storyline.

Can’t say enough how thrilled I am that playoff hockey is back in Boston, and I hope Uncle JJ keeps dipping into my bank account through June.
I started reading Harry Potter with my kids and was hooked big time - and those 4 playoff series were like 4 separate books each with different story lines and villains

I agree love to see hockey in June nothing like warm spring days in Boston and not needing a jacket to a game

Reactions: sarge88

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I started reading Harry Potter with my kids and was hooked big time - and those 4 playoff series were like 4 separate books each with different story lines and villains

I agree love to see hockey in June nothing like warm spring days in Boston and not needing a jacket to a game

Who are you kidding? The way this year is going we will most definitely still need jackets in June.

Maybe this is the postseason we actually meet up for a beer! :cheers:

Reactions: Ladyfan

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Who are you kidding? The way this year is going we will most definitely still need jackets in June.

Maybe this is the postseason we actually meet up for a beer! :cheers:
I been hearing all these wonderful things about you for years so I hope so

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Hey all,

I have an extra ticket available for game 2 of the Boston toronto series since my friends bailed on me.

The face value is $284 including Ticketmaster fees (can show a receipt as proof). It is in the Loge section, section 19. I take Venmo or PayPal and can transfer the ticket through Ticketmaster instantly.

Last edited:

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
I have pair for tonight in Loge 19 row 15 $145/each (face). Personal PayPal and tickets can be transferred from my account.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Hey all,

I have an extra ticket available for game 2 of the Boston toronto series since my friends bailed on me.

The face value is $284 including Ticketmaster fees (can show a receipt as proof). It is in the Loge section, section 19. I take Venmo or PayPal and can transfer the ticket through Ticketmaster instantly.

$284 for a single seat? Is the lube included or is it extra?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
30726610_10214901856352634_727354876241117184_n.jpg

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
That's actually not much worse than any of the tickets I've seen for tomorrow's game. Still expensive, but comparatively probably one of the better single game ticket deals. It'll almost definitely be a high row (think 11+), but honestly, you can still see the game pretty well from up there. It's a steep climb, but the climb's worth it if you're shprt like me and need the people in front of you to be down low.

Yesterday, they sold some of the reserve tickets (probably the ones reserved for the away team), and I think it was a little over $100 a ticket - but I think you had to be at the North Station box office at noon. No clue how quick they sold out.

busman21

Dec 11, 2006
Boston

Well I know many people just move down to Loge during the first intermission to the empty seats that the re-sellers/Brokers don't sell. Lots of people (me often times) just watch stubhub availability during the first period and go sit in those unsold seats. Worst case the people randomly show up midway through the second for some reason :dunno:

So if there was empty seats in the Balcony it was either that, or the at least 20 Leafs fans I saw leave just in my section it seemed after our 4th goal :)

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Well I know many people just move down to Loge during the first intermission to the empty seats that the re-sellers/Brokers don't sell. Lots of people (me often times) just watch stubhub availability during the first period and go sit in those unsold seats. Worst case the people randomly show up midway through the second for some reason :dunno:

So if there was empty seats in the Balcony it was either that, or the at least 20 Leafs fans I saw leave just in my section it seemed after our 4th goal :)
Even worse - how many seats do you think resellers/brokers/scalpers left empty last night?

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I can confirm that the area around 304 was jam packed. Had two seats to my right that didn’t fill up until ~10 minutes in, but at first intermission - holy hell. It’s like everyone synced their bladders/beer cups.

I can’t really blame anyone for leaving early on a work/school night, tho’.

Club always look barren - maybe people eating in the cafeteria on the east end? In Legends making big business deals?

Still, it seemed fairly packed, and LOUD. You’re never going to hit 100% actual attendance, but this was a reasonable sellout. They do hold back a bunch of tickets for the NHL and each club - more held back during playoffs than in the regular season. It’s in the CBA somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->