OT: Ticket Thread - 2018/19 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I wonder if they changed their prices because I'm 94.3% sure that's what we paid last year. North Station Garage, right?
Yes but what was last night ? Where I usually park was all booked for an event - I probably should have drove around or to government center but traffic sucked and I'm tired lol

wandk128

Oct 14, 2008
Before the preseason I got an e-mail offering parking in the north station garage. I think it was for $48 or $49. Under $30 had to be pre 2011

Last edited:

premierplayer

Aug 2, 2010
How are people selling tickets this year? I know its only game 2 but I have had legit issues selling just the 1st 2 games of the season it has me very worried.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Thu 10/19 Vancouver
Thu 10/26 San Jose

2 seats in Loge 9 Row 26

$95 per ticket Paypal Friends Or Family. Mobile Ticket transfer to your smart phone.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Thursday 10/26 vs San Jose Sharks, 7 PM

Balcony 304, Row 3 - Single seat (!), $58 face value, selling for $50. Great view right along goal line where Bruins shoot twice, no steps up or down once you get to the balcony.

PayPal Friends/Family, will transfer the mobile ticket to your smart phone via email.

Last edited:

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Hello all,
I am looking to go to the Leafs game in February. Before I get any flack, lol, we have Bruin fans among us. (Being from Oshawa and the Bruin connection , we have our fair share)

Now, wondering what is the best option? The tickets are still rather high on stubhub, understandable due to it being Saturday rival game.

Any idea what is the sweet spot for prices to one of these games? Best site to check in on etc.

Thanks in advance

WickedBruinsGirl

May 1, 2003
Cambridge
How are people selling tickets this year? I know its only game 2 but I have had legit issues selling just the 1st 2 games of the season it has me very worried.
Definitely been tough so far. I've sold games in advance to people/friends who have bought before. I have a friend who has a pair of seats in 330 and sold his opening night tickets to one of my friends. Took me last minute to sell Monday's game and the guy bailed (but is still going to pay?). Most of my Saturday games are sold, which sucks for me, but at this point I'll be getting stuck going to the Monday games that are against the Wild and Blue Jackets. :(

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Doesn't seem to be a lot of interest but it's early

I have friends legit worried just getting season ticket discounted price

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

It's tough to compare year to year. Ignoring preseason games (which you'll always take a loss on, often to be recouped in weekend, TOR/MTL, and prior Cup winner games), our October is a lot more difficult this year than last year. This year, we have 6 games in October, when people might still be watching baseball and/or football, whereas last year there were only 3. Of the 6 October home games this year, it's 5 WC games, and only 1 divisional...but that's Buffalo. And the one good WC game vs Nashville (WC winner/Subban rivalry) was also our opener...and was on MegaSports Thursday when 3 of the 4 Boston area teams were playing. (Actually, 3 of 4 also played during the second game vs COL - Bruins, Sox, Celtics preseason all played in Boston.) Columbus day and MLK day matinees are almost always duds, which is why they're "family games" - getting tickets for the kids is more affordable, and the timing's right.

Of the 3 October games last year, two were premium in terms of desirability (opening night and Habs). We played some away games first...essentially "free advertising" for tickets.

So, on the one hand, we're getting the "tough sell" WC games out of the way early. But it's a gamble...our second game against Montreal is just after the trade deadline. Will the B's be sellers and be essentially out by then, making the game meaningless and depressing to watch? Will we be so deep into the playoffs that the last games become almost meaningless, like in 2013-4 when we clinched early and won the Presidents' Trophy?

Brick81

May 12, 2010
Newmarket, Ont
Good day,

About to go to my first Bruins game and finally get to be part of the home crowd!!! Seen one to many Bruins vs Leafs in Toronto.....

Anyway started the good old ticket search for November 26th vs Edmonton. Prices on ticket master and stub hub vary quite a bit, just had a quick question regarding seating. Ideally was looking for some balcony seats first row, but they seem to be hard to come by. Keep getting deals popping up about the "loge" section, sometimes cheaper then the balcony which doesn't make sense to me. Wondering what peoples thoughts were?????

In the mean time I'll keep my eyes peeled in this thread to see if anything pops up. Did see some stuff on craigslist, but not sure I trust what I read on there...

Thanks

Czerk

Feb 13, 2007
Riverview
Good day,

About to go to my first Bruins game and finally get to be part of the home crowd!!! Seen one to many Bruins vs Leafs in Toronto.....

Anyway started the good old ticket search for November 26th vs Edmonton. Prices on ticket master and stub hub vary quite a bit, just had a quick question regarding seating. Ideally was looking for some balcony seats first row, but they seem to be hard to come by. Keep getting deals popping up about the "loge" section, sometimes cheaper then the balcony which doesn't make sense to me. Wondering what peoples thoughts were?????

In the mean time I'll keep my eyes peeled in this thread to see if anything pops up. Did see some stuff on craigslist, but not sure I trust what I read on there...

Thanks

Great place to buy tickets.. way below stuh hub and ticketmaster is the Bruins Buy Sell page..
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197.../?notif_id=1508169636301128&notif_t=group_r2j

robertorr

May 28, 2010
Selling from my season tickets..

10/21 vs Sabres 2 tickets @ $56/ticket
Section 322 Row 11 on the aisle

PM me or respond here if interested. I will email you the ticket link.

*edit selling at face value

Last edited:

Bruins781

Jul 31, 2012
Two aisle seats in section 15, row 13 for Thursday vs. Vancouver. Asking $180 for the pair OBO.

PayPal friends and family w/ mobile ticket transfer

BruinsFan0877

May 22, 2009
Boston, MA
Selling the following games:

10/19 vs. Vancouver
10/21 vs. Buffalo
10/28 vs. Los Angeles

Section 314 Row 13 $59/each (The Vancouver game will be a bit more expensive than StubHub but if you buy one of the Saturday games too you'll be getting a good deal)

Payment via Paypal, tickets transferred via bruins account.

I will respond quickly to private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad