Ticket Exchange Thread....READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY

cgarn

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Just gotta know when to look.

I got platinum seats to a Leafs game last year for 100 bucks a piece.

Wow that is very good. I got a pair golds 14 rows behind Leafs bench on blue line for $100. Jan 19th against Carolina.

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
Scalpers are prob selling for bellow ticket price right now

That depresses me. As stated previously in this thread, my wife and I are doing a 3 game Sharks road trip for a honeymoon, one of the stops being Toronto.

We got Sec 107 Row 11 on Stubhub for $100 CDN more than face value, per ticket.

They are great seats. But being out of towners and Toronto having a reputation of expensive tickets, we didn't want to play with fire.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
That depresses me. As stated previously in this thread, my wife and I are doing a 3 game Sharks road trip for a honeymoon, one of the stops being Toronto.

We got Sec 107 Row 11 on Stubhub for $100 CDN more than face value, per ticket.

They are great seats. But being out of towners and Toronto having a reputation of expensive tickets, we didn't want to play with fire.

No need to be depressed.
I sold 4 tickets to the Oilers game yesterday for almost $100 US over the ticket price on Stub Hub. The Market is still there, for how much longer is the question.

the squared circle

Aug 3, 2005
Maple Leaf Gardens
Hi guys,

I have a pair of tickets for tomorrow's game against Arizona. Was supposed to take my daughter, but she has exams.

Selling at cost - $80 per.
These are my seasons.
Hard tickets, Side by side, Not obstructed
Section 312 row 14 purples

I'm at King and University and can meet you today until 6pm - I have them on me.
Thanks.

Babscocks

Jan 7, 2011
Edmonton
No idea where to post it and this is for people selling things at least so mods please feel free to move this somewhere more suitable if need be!

Just curious what the price of an old stick i've had for about 15 years would be worth approximately

Stick was purchased at a garage sale for about 50 cents after an old ladys husband has passed out. I believe its mostly players from likely a team around 1968 that have signed it..

Jim Dorey
Marcel Pronovost
Micheal Pelyk
Ron Ellis
Floyd Smith
Norm Ullman
Paul Henderson
Johnny Bower
Mike Walton
George Armstrong
Murray Oliver
Tim Horton
And Dave Keon

the squared circle

Aug 3, 2005
Maple Leaf Gardens
Hi guys,

I have a pair of tickets for tomorrow's game against Philadelphia
Selling at cost - $85 per.
These are my seasons.
Hard tickets, Side by side, Not obstructed
Section 312 row 14 purples

I'm at King and University and can meet you tomorrow.
Thanks.

Zuuuuc

Dec 19, 2010
Canada
Hi guys.
Got a pair of tickets for Saturday vs St Louis that I need to offload
Section 111. Face value is 360 for the pair but willing to take best offer. PM me

IcedTwoTimer

Sep 10, 2010
San Jose game

Hi guys - got a pair of tickes in the blues to the san jose game.

tickets face value are $125 each, will let them go for slightly under face.

meet in kw or along the 401.

let me know.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
I have 2 tickets for tnt. Face value is $105 per ticket selling for half that. First come for serve.
PM me

MarcNS

Jun 20, 2009
Hello,

Will be in Toronto on business next week and would like to attend the Sharks game on March 19th. If anyone has a pair available, Please PM.

I will have no vehicle but meetings are downtown so could try and figure out a meeting spot.

Thanks

seanlinden

Apr 28, 2009
Anyone interested in a pair of reds (row 23, section 115, corner where Leafs shoot twice) for Thursday's Panther game?

Face value is $330 for the pair, they're great seats. I'd sell below face -- make me an offer!

doorman

Nov 8, 2012
Thunder Bay
I know it late but I am Finding myself in Toronto this weekend now, anyone have seats for the Habs/Leafs Apr 11th by any chance?

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I know it late but I am Finding myself in Toronto this weekend now, anyone have seats for the Habs/Leafs Apr 11th by any chance?

Thankfully, no.

You should be able to find them below face on StubHub or just head down and deal with Scalpers, wait close to puck drop and they'll be giving them away.

D33j41

Mar 24, 2018
Hi All,

So without going into detail, I’m from England, and currently supposed to be in Toronto for a holiday of a life time! My husband had an affair and therefore we couldn’t go .. I have 2 tickets in block 310, row 12 seats 5 and 6. Really good seats that cost me a fair bit of money to secure! Unfortunately ticket master will not let me sell them as I don’t have an American bank account! So I have accepted to loose money. However I thought I would try one last time on here and see if anyone is interested in buying them. They are 2 E tickets with bar codes that I will screen shot and email over once I receive money. I also have the following other tickets which the bar codes haven’t come just yet due to not being within 24 hours. Toronto v Buffalo on 26th and toronto v Florida on 28th. Obviously it would be amazing if someone was interested in buying any of these tickets. Please contact me for more info. Thank you. I have attached a photo of my order to show it’s not a scam and genuine tickets!

Attachments

• 59734076-BC61-4A7E-AFD3-1606B92E9484.png
    59734076-BC61-4A7E-AFD3-1606B92E9484.png
    209.3 KB · Views: 15

D33j41

Mar 24, 2018
Thank you, I didn’t realise :) I have now put them on stubhub! Fingers crossed they sell

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Thank you, I didn’t realise :) I have now put them on stubhub! Fingers crossed they sell
As it gets closer to game time make them the cheapest option and they will sell.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Sorry that your husband had an affair. I'm sure you're being genuine and have no ill-intentions, but this isn't a place to sell tickets.

I certainly would not recommend anyone sending money overseas to someone who just joined the forums today.

I hope the mods delete this thread.

Reactions: LeafChief

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Me and a buddy are going to the Marlie's game, but would much rather see the Leafs game.

Probably not gonna send you money first though and hope you send us the tickets, not too crazy about that.

If you found a more legit way to send them, we'd definitely be interested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->