Ticket Exchange Thread | Buy, Sell, Trade

christhn

May 25, 2012
2 Tickets 11/20 vs LA Kings at Staples Center - $20 Each

00r0r_9xke55Li03P_600x450.jpg

This section is only 2 off of center ice (on the Kings shoot twice side) and faces the team benches! The seats are also in the very back row, so you can stand and lean all you want! See the view from my seat in the picture above!

Please send me a PM if you are interested. Including your phone number will greatly speed up the process. After payment is received, the tickets then be e-mailed to you.

Prices listed are the total for BOTH TICKETS. All are less than AXS face value.

11/20 Hurricanes - $40

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA

This section is only 2 off of center ice (on the Kings shoot twice side) and faces the team benches! The seats are also in the very back row, so you can stand and lean all you want! See the view from my seat in the picture above!

Please send me a PM if you are interested. Including your phone number will greatly speed up the process. After payment is received, the tickets then be e-mailed to you.

11/20 Hurricanes - $40

i live in north carolina

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere

11/20 Hurricanes - $40

i live in new york but i had a great time visiting staples for our game there last year. awesome venue.

last row purple

Dec 1, 2009
Canes in Toronto tomorrow night.
I have a pair of upper bowl tickets. Selling them for face value ($75 x 2 = $150 total)
PM me if you are interested :)

spgrumby

Feb 26, 2015
Looking for a couple of tickets for the Hurricanes/Caps game tomorrow night if anyone has something available. I'd prefer lowers between the blue lines but I'll listen to anything people have. Thanks.

YouMyBoyBlue

Jul 19, 2013
Hello Canes fans,

I was wondering which side/section is behind the visitors bench? My wife and I are interested on visiting the arena.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I might be coming down for the game on the 21st.

I have never been to Raleigh before. If anyone could PM me and let me know anything good in the area, or any good seats/bad seats in the arena I would really appreciate it.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I might be coming down for the game on the 21st.

I have never been to Raleigh before. If anyone could PM me and let me know anything good in the area, or any good seats/bad seats in the arena I would really appreciate it.

1) There aren't really any bad seats in the arena. Just depends on your preferences and how much you want to spend. You can go to the canes website (under tickets) and look at the 3D seat selector. Hopefully this link works, but if not, just go to the website.

http://hurricanes.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=78629

2) Everything (and then some) you may want to know about the area is here:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1518005

After that, if you still have some specific questions, let us know and I'm sure one of the board members will help. Good luck and enjoy your trip.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad