Ticket Exchange Thread | Buy, Sell, Trade

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
There wasn't a thread yet for this season, so after identifying some dates I'll have available tickets for I figured I'd start one. There might be more games in the future that I don't know about yet, too.

Here's what I've got so far.

CLAIMED - Tues., March 5 vs. Buffalo: Sec 304, Row K, Seats 15 & 16
Price: FREE to the first regular poster who PM's. I might not be here when you do it, but I'll just use the timestamp, so don't fret if you don't hear from me immediately. I'll get back to you ASAP. - CLAIMED

GONE - Thurs., March 7 vs. Montreal: Sec 304, Row H, Seats 11 & 12
Price: I need to get a little something for this game or my wife will kill me. Face is $35, so shoot me your best offer. I'm flexible.

GONE - Sat., March 9 vs. NJ: Sec 304, Row H, Seats 11 & 12
Price: Same. I need a little something. Best offer.

The View: Sec 304 is center ice. I like 'em. Decent section. The Row H, 11 & 12 seats stare straight down the line at center ice.

It's too bad to be missing MTL and NJ games, but them's the breaks. :(

EDIT: To follow along with what Dave said below and to make sure no one misinterprets, I'll take the first best offer on the 3/7 and 3/9 tickets, all the way up to $35 (face value).

Last edited:

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I may have a few games on the market as well, will post more as we get closer to said dates.

Also, just a heads up note to anyone posting in here in general: don't post any games for more then face value of the tickets. Any situations where this happens will be met with an infraction. There's prettymuch a zero-tolerance deal here on HF for people trying to profit from ticket sales.

Reactions: Breakdowns

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Have 7 seats in close proximity for the game on Tuesday against the Imma Getchu Cats. Come to the first (and only) Bi-Annual HFBoards Free Tickey Meet and Greet Bonanza!!!!!11

Seriously, 7 tickets. They are free to posters here. PM if interested.

DaleCooper

NEVER 4GET
Aug 2, 2005
Brooklyn
www.jonathanhawkins.net
Looking for 2 for Thursday. There are a lot of crazy deals on StubHub so I'll probably go that route, but I'll give this a chance first.

My first game in Raleigh since January 2012! Way too long. Haven't even been since the PNC rebrand.

MD

Dec 1, 2009
NC
Looking for 2 for Thursday. There are a lot of crazy deals on StubHub so I'll probably go that route, but I'll give this a chance first.

My first game in Raleigh since January 2012! Way too long. Haven't even been since the PNC rebrand.

i was wondering, do you think the team sells tickets on stubhub when it gets closer to game time just to try and sell as many as they can? The deals are kind of ridiculous right now. Tickets for 95 cents. Lower level for $4. If i lived in Raleigh i would just wait until an hour before every game and buy tickets off stubhub...

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Anyone looking to get rid of tickets for April 6 th against the Rangers? Thinking about making the long trip down.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Check Stubhub. You can get a ticket for the mezzanine (lowest level of the upper bowl) for $9,999

LOL. I was just on there and saw that. Makes me skeptical about the sight in general. Is there anyway to verify the tickets you wind up with via email are legit before I drive 10 hours to Raleigh?

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
LOL. I was just on there and saw that. Makes me skeptical about the sight in general. Is there anyway to verify the tickets you wind up with via email are legit before I drive 10 hours to Raleigh?

StubHub tends to be pretty legit and they have a guarantee where if your ticket is rejected you can call them and they'll fix you up. Otherwise you could go to the official Hurricanes resale outlet, Hurricanes Ticket Exchange:

http://www.ticketsnow.com/NHL/Inven...-at-PNC-Arena-in-Raleigh-4-6-2013?PID=1297336

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
A link directly to the game I inquired about? Now that's southern hospitality. Just for that, I won't bring any Whaler paraphernalia to NC.

I do aim to please. :)

Again re: StubHub here's the relevant portion of their FanProtect Guarantee:

I have my tickets and I'm at the event, but I can't get into the venue.

We have an excellent Trust and Safety team dedicated to preventing problems just like this. If you can't get into the venue because there is something wrong with the tickets, call us immediately at 1.866.STUBHUB (1.866.788.2482). Our Customer Service team will immediately start working on finding you tickets that are as good as, or better than, the ones you bought. If for some reason they're unsuccessful, you will get a full refund, including service and delivery fees.

I've personally bought tickets off StubHub for Canes games several times and never had a problem. That said, I've also seen "hinky" tickets up for sale on StubHub - seats labeled "first row" that were not in the first row of the lower bowl. If you contact StubHub directly they can address those issues and weed out any problematic tickets, but again, I've bought quite a few legit tickets through StubHub with no problems.

Clark Gillies

Oct 3, 2006
Carolina
Looking for 2 for Saturday April 13 - Bruins.
I am a STH but it is daughters birthday and she is taking 3 friends in our seats, need 2 more for the wife and I.

pdmuck

Feb 23, 2009
Massachusetts
Quick question on ticket strategy - I am passing thru Raleigh with the family next Saturday when the Bruins are in town. Does anyone have any thoughts on the best strategy to get tickets? Do you think there will be plenty on Stubhub relatively close to the game date? I'd need 5 tix, last few rows of the lower section would work fine or some of the lower rows of the upper section....(taking the kids, they'll be thrilled with whatever we get....)

Thx for any insight, just not familiar with the market there......

TheBigKahuna

Dec 6, 2010
Canes Country
With the way the season's gone down the toilet there should be plenty available on stubhub close to game time. Now 5 together? That might be a task.

Yeah, the Bruins are a GOOD draw for homes games. But it shouldn't be hard to find tickets. I picked up 5 from the 'Hub last week, for practically nothing. Granted it was the Devils game!

CanesAvs16

Jun 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Second time buying tickets to see Dalpe play (first time he was sent down the DAY BEFORE the game I was attending). If he gets sent down/doesn't play tomorrow......... the world is trolling me.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm going to be in Charlotte with the GF's family in December and we are going to make the trip to Raleigh for a game (will be my 12th city of my NHL tour if all goes well). They are all Penguins fans :help: and the Pens just so happen to be in town on the 27th. Would it be best to buy tickets through Ticketmaster now since it looks like there are tons available or would it be better to wait? Any help would be fantastic!

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Section 128 Row XX Seat 10 and 11 (Hurricanes attack twice, ie opposing goalie in the 1st and 3rd period in the net).

Friday Nov 1

Price is 150 for each pair for each game, ticket face value is 100 each.
Been sent out of town for work, may have more up for sale if my stay in Memphis is extended. My friend Brent owns 3 seats beside of mine, so you are good company there. Let me know ASAP, first come first served. Tickets can be emailed at no cost.

Updated.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad