Ticket Buying/Selling & Ticket Questions

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Thanks man! Any idea on how to get in on that sale as just a general ticket buyer? I've asked Amalie staff and they said it's mostly administered via the NHL but it's not easy to get a line of communication to them lol
I'm a half season STM and was able to buy mine last Thursday. However we could only buy as many All Star tickets as we had season tickets so I was only able to get my one and best I could get was close to corner up higher than my usual seat. Nothing in lower bowl was available though I was willing to pay extra for it. Part of the problem is that the Lightning only get a certain amount of seats this early. Seating is actually controlled by the NHL. If you go to tampabaylightning.com scroll down a bit and there will be a sign up for "VIP" notification where you are supposed to get access to tickets before the general public. Good luck.

Reactions: BigBadBread

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Thanks man! Any idea on how to get in on that sale as just a general ticket buyer? I've asked Amalie staff and they said it's mostly administered via the NHL but it's not easy to get a line of communication to them lol

I don't know if there will be a sale for the general public. LA didn't have one and neither did Nashville. All I see availability wise is the upper corners and ends in the last 2-3 rows.

Per the post above, the NHL controls the inventory for this event. Also, per the poster above, I didn't like the seating I was offered by the team and I'm working on getting 200 level seats through a friend at the league.

Every time I've checked inventory, it's been dwindling.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Yup, as poster above said, there's not much left. They released more tickets for STMs to buy (up to 4) so I was able to get them for family and friends. Unfortunately, all that was left was Row R or higher in the corners or end and the 2 pairs of seats aren't even close to my one original seat. :(

Reactions: superyan

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
In case anyone is interested, we are selling a pair of seats to the following Lighting games that we are aren't attending. Section 302 row H.

DAY DATE VISITOR Time
Thu 12/21/17 Senators 7:00 PM - SOLD
Thu 2/8/18 Canucks 8:00 PM - SOLD
Mon 3/26/18 Coyotes 7:00 PM - $40 each

Last edited:

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Anyone have experience with the pregame ticket market outside the stadium? Are there deals for non big market opponents?

Nautica54

Nov 28, 2015
Does anyone know when you'll be able to manage the All Star Game tickets in your accounts?

I would like to know this as well. I sent an email to the Amalie from the contact us section of Bolts Nation. I am assuming you may not be able to manage them until the venue releases the tickets a couple days before the weekend of the all star game.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Does anyone know when you'll be able to manage the All Star Game tickets in your accounts?

I would also like to know. I got my four extra tickets for friends and I'd like to be able to transfer them. They show up on the phone app version of My Bolts Nation, but the transfer button is greyed out. They don't show up on the version of My Bolts Nation when I sign in via the website. :P

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I would like to know this as well. I sent an email to the Amalie from the contact us section of Bolts Nation. I am assuming you may not be able to manage them until the venue releases the tickets a couple days before the weekend of the all star game.

I would also like to know. I got my four extra tickets for friends and I'd like to be able to transfer them. They show up on the phone app version of My Bolts Nation, but the transfer button is greyed out. They don't show up on the version of My Bolts Nation when I sign in via the website. :P

I asked on a few other boards and was told mid-January.

BruinsCupNow

Mar 9, 2002
Toronto.
Visit site
Last-minute plans mean I find myself looking for two tickets to the Lightning Habs game on Thursday. As my handle suggests, I'll be cheering for Tampa Bay! Wondering, does anyone have a suggestion on the best way to get last-minute tickets without getting ripped off, or resorting to the vagaries of Stub Hub and the like? Does the team ever do a same-day release at the box office? If so, what time makes sense to be there?

Thanks in advance...

--BCN

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Last-minute plans mean I find myself looking for two tickets to the Lightning Habs game on Thursday. As my handle suggests, I'll be cheering for Tampa Bay! Wondering, does anyone have a suggestion on the best way to get last-minute tickets without getting ripped off, or resorting to the vagaries of Stub Hub and the like? Does the team ever do a same-day release at the box office? If so, what time makes sense to be there?

Thanks in advance...

--BCN

Not sure how much this helps, but even last minute, I tend to just use the Ticketmaster link from the official Lightning website. They put STM resell tickets up there as well so you don't have to worry about being ripped off and you can often find lower level tickets for relatively reasonable prices. They'll deliver them directly to your smartphone so you don't have to worry about printing them out. Not sure about the same day release, but I think that's only for USF/UT Student Rush tickets?? Even if all that is left on Ticketmaster are 'nosebleed' seats, there really isn't a bad seat in Amalie Arena.

Hope you get to enjoy the game live!! My brothers will be there tonight, but I'll be there for tomorrow's Flyers game. :D

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I'm sure I'm not the only one selling my extra ASG strips. Out of the others on there that are, how much interest are you getting? I feel that I priced them well below the secondary sites, and still, no one is committing.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Due to an unexpected bit of good fortune, I do now have 1 ticket available for JUST the All Star Game on Sunday.

It's Section 329 Row S Seat 1. PM me for info.

Nautica54

Nov 28, 2015
Hey Everyone,

I have 2 sets of 2 seats for both the Skills Competition & the All Star Game

2 Seats Section 308 Row H

2 Seats Section 328 Row A

PM me for more info or email me at [email protected]

Nautica54

Nov 28, 2015
Section 308 tickets sold.

2 Tickets, Section 328 Row A, Skills Competition & All Star Game still available

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->