GDT: Thu March 29, 2018 7:00:00 PM MDT: Flames vs Blue Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Reminds of that guy's move where he traded a Seguin pick, a Dougie Hamilton pick and a 2nd rounder for Phil Kessel because he grossly overestimated the crap team he built.

What was his name again and what does he do now?
If you think these two situations are at all similar, you are really showing your lack of knowledge.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
If you think these two situations are at all similar, you are really showing your lack of knowledge.

Educate me, oh Wise one.

BT and BB gambled by trading high end picks when they thought they had play off bound teams with a chance to go on a run.

Spoiler: they didnt.

Spoiler 2: they are ru(i)nning our team now

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Educate me, oh Wise one.

BT and BB gambled by trading high end picks when they thought they had play off bound teams with a chance to go on a run.

Spoiler: they didnt.

Spoiler 2: they are ru(i)nning our team now
Since you clearly don't comprehend the difference, not that I am shocked because all you do is take these ridiculously stupid stances that make no sense to anyone with anything resembling common sense.

Let's see if even you can see the difference. Not that it will matter because you will ignore it since it doesn't fit your narrative.

Team A misses the playoffs by 12 points, had the 7th worst record in the NHL. Trades their next two 1st round picks before the start of the following season. In addition to this new player their next major add was an NCAA free agent.

Team B makes the playoffs by 7 points, finished 7th in the Western conference. Trades their next first round pick before the start of the following season. In addition to this new player, they improved their starting goaltending, which was seen as the teams #1 flaw.

The difference between team A and team B is like night and day. It's the difference between going all in on a pair of 8s, compared to a full house.

So give up this stupid childish narrative you always have where you need to trash Treliving and Burke, all you are doing is making yourself look like a bigger fool the more you reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad