Three More Sleeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Only three more long nights before May 20th, when the fantastic Bobby Hull tournament jump-starts the fabulous new WHA. Unfortunately, I still don't know how to get tickets, or where to line-up for the gate to open. Can anyone help. Also, does anyone know what happened to the "we fired Phil Espositio" open letter to the fans???

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I've never figured out if you were being sarcastic in that original WHA tournament thread. My sarcasm detector may be way off here, but you sound sarcastic in this thread.

At any rate, I can't help you. Sorry. :(

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Cloned said:
I've never figured out if you were being sarcastic in that original WHA tournament thread. My sarcasm detector may be way off here, but you sound sarcastic in this thread.

At any rate, I can't help you. Sorry. :(

Just knowing that you're out there scouring for tickets for me will help me sleep a bit better tonight. Thank you, Cloned, you're a good person and an even better fan of the outstanding WHA. ;)

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Cloned said:
Bring Back Bucky said:
Just knowing that you're out there scouring for tickets for me will help me sleep a bit better tonight. Thank you, Cloned, you're a good person and an even better fan of the outstanding WHA. ;)
Well, now I know. ;)

Thanks for the kind words. I'm sure Esposito would approve.

PigPen

Jun 25, 2003
Detroit
Visit site
The WHA Tournament is going to be played the weekend following the Ryan Smythe Charity ALL-Star Barnstorming Charity (did I say that already?) Game is played in Winnipeg. If you buy your tickets early (email me for PayPal Instructions) you will get a left over NHLPA one-size-fits-all hat.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
PigPen said:
If you buy your tickets early (email me for PayPal Instructions) you will get a left over NHLPA one-size-fits-all hat.

Perfect timing. My toilet needs to be replaced.

futurcorerock

Nov 15, 2003
Columbus, OH
Bring Back Bucky said:
Only three more long nights before May 20th, when the fantastic Bobby Hull tournament jump-starts the fabulous new WHA. Unfortunately, I still don't know how to get tickets, or where to line-up for the gate to open. Can anyone help. Also, does anyone know what happened to the "we fired Phil Espositio" open letter to the fans???

Thanks in advance for your help.
I'll tell you what.. I'm excited. I'm absolutely thrilled to see some of the NHL's best suiting up for the likes of the Toronto Toros and the Quebec Nordiks. However, i'm a bit miffed that we won't be seeing a blanket on all the networks....

....But the WHA has us covered. Let's show ESPN, NBC, CBS, and heck... let's show HGTV that we mean business!!!

http://www.worldhockeyassociation.net/fanzone/20050307000netcon.aspx

:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Lard_Lad

May 12, 2003
Kelowna
Visit site
BBB, I'm disappointed in you, you haven't been keeping up with the press releases. The scintillating management of the amazing WHA has been very busy. Just look at what they've done lately: not only did they visit the Hall of Fame to see the Avco Cup, they had their picture taken with it. Clearly, that took a special kind of administrative genius - not just anybody can walk into the HoF and have their picture taken with a trophy they don't own. You have to find a place to park, pay admission, remember to bring a camera, and a bunch of other complicated stuff. But rest assured, the brilliant WHA leadership's awe-inspiring logistics skills are more than up to the task.

Last edited:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Lard_Lad said:
BBB, I'm disappointed in you, you haven't been keeping up with the press releases. The scintillating management of the amazing WHA has been very busy. Just look at what they've done lately: not only did they visit the Hall of Fame to see the Avco Cup, they had their picture taken with it. Cleary, that took a special kind of administrative genius - not just anybody can walk into the HoF and have their picture taken with a trophy they don't own. You have to find a place to park, pay admission, remember to bring a camera, and a bunch of other complicated stuff. But rest assured, the brilliant WHA leadership's awe-inspiring logistics skills are more than up to the task.
:clap:

Sums it up quite nicely, I think. :D

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Lard_Lad said:
BBB, I'm disappointed in you, you haven't been keeping up with the press releases. The scintillating management of the amazing WHA has been very busy. Just look at what they've done lately: not only did they visit the Hall of Fame to see the Avco Cup, they had their picture taken with it. Clearly, that took a special kind of administrative genius - not just anybody can walk into the HoF and have their picture taken with a trophy they don't own. You have to find a place to park, pay admission, remember to bring a camera, and a bunch of other complicated stuff. But rest assured, the brilliant WHA leadership's awe-inspiring logistics skills are more than up to the task.

LardLad, you've brought me to shame. If I can't keep up to the shizzletastic escapades of Bobby H. and company, should I really be able to hold on to the prestigious position of helping share the sport and the love this fresh-faced up start circuit can bring to the rest of the world?? Perhaps you could help me in the further promotion of this outstanding marketing machine (as if they need help, they've got it covered with that fantastic photo). You are hereby appointed vice-deputy executive vice president in charge of bringing the WHA to the world. Take the position to heart, make it your passion and your life.

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
PigPen said:
If you can freeze your toilet, and get all the lines and face off circles painted, the crowd may fit the 'stadium'

thats the laugh I was looking for this morning , thanks ! :)

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Bring Back Bucky said:
I've got some fantastic tickets. Please send cash or money order to:

Super-WHA-Bobby Hull tournament
c/o
Bring Back Bucky
Donair Town
Nova Scotia
What? No PO Box? ;)

Ordinarily I would ask you what level those tickets are for, but something tells me you could pick almost any seat you wanted anyways. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->