Thoughts on Ryan Garlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkyz15

Jul 13, 2003
The Dirty Dirty SC
Visit site
I havent really even heard his name mentioned untill i read his scouting report a few days ago and I must say he really caught my eye.

Nothing too flashy but good size at 6'1 202 and a creative two way forward

I think will prove to be a very valuable player for what ever team drafts him?

Dizzy

May 24, 2003
Windsor, ON
Visit site
Ryan Garlock's got talent, but I'm wondering if he might be injury prone. He was injured when he was traded to Windsor during the season. For the rest of the season he seemed to be suffering from one injury or another, though to his credit he didn't miss many games, so he's got heart to play through the injuries. He played for Canada at the U-18's but then didn't skate at Windsor's camp at the beginning of June because he was still recovering from end of season injuries, his season ended in April. Garlock's definitely got leadership skills, he called out many of the veterans on the Spitfires during the playoffs, pretty gutsy for a young guy who was relatively new to the team.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
I think there are too many Garlock type of player in the draft. If a team wants size and grit, they will go for Graham, Kaspar, Soderberg or such. They are all more skilled than Garlock.

I think he will go in the early 2nd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->