thomas mccollum and john murray

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
i was just looking at the top goalies in the OHL and seeing two rookies at the first two spots.

thomas mccollum. i dont know anything about this kid. only that he is a late born 89 eligible for the 08 draft. does anyone know he's potential or anything about he's game. can he be a first round pick in 08??

john murray. this guy shared the starting job with alex kangas in the ushl last season. and imo murray is the best of the two. even if kangas got drafted and murray didnt. here is their stats from last season. pretty even, but murray was better in the playoffs.

regular season.
john murray. 32 gp. 2.14 gaa 93.0 sv% and 3 so
alex kangas. 29 gp. 2.15 gaa 93.0 sv% and 3 so

playoffs
john murray. 8 gp. 1.86 gaa 93.9 sv% and 2 so
alex kangas. 6 gp. 2.84 gaa 90.9 sv% and 0 so

i haven't seen murray play this season, but he's stats looks very good. he had a shotout yesterday and had 43 saves. i know its a reach for him to get drafted, but with a great season you never know. what do you guys think??

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
Murray has been solid in net for Kitchener so far this year. He has a pretty good D in front of him, so he doesn't face a lot of shots on a nightly basis, but he's made some amazing saves and keeps Kitchener in games.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Murray has been solid in net for Kitchener so far this year. He has a pretty good D in front of him, so he doesn't face a lot of shots on a nightly basis, but he's made some amazing saves and keeps Kitchener in games.

he has had allmost 30 sa pr game. and he had 43 yesterday and a shotout. so he has definitely proven that he can handle a lot of shots to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->