This Sucks

2x4*

Im in the "middle age" for hockey leagues in my area. My age doesnt fit into a league for over the winter! Too old for youth hockey, but the adult leagues want 19 and 21 up. I havn't played in a while so I know I wont make the HS team. Ill just have to stick to pick up and skate n shoots till next year :( Atleast I can watch the sabres own dudes.

dabid

Feb 6, 2006
HFBoards
Im in the "middle age" for hockey leagues in my area. My age doesnt fit into a league for over the winter! Too old for youth hockey, but the adult leagues want 19 and 21 up. I havn't played in a while so I know I wont make the HS team. Ill just have to stick to pick up and skate n shoots till next year :( Atleast I can watch the sabres own dudes.
Attempt to try out for the HS team, you never know. And even if you dont make it, somebody could get injured, and they need an extra man, you could be at the top of the list. Good luck man. :clap: :handclap:

Orthodox Caveman

Sep 12, 2006
don't worry man. look at this as an opportunity to build up your game and sharpen your skills. i'm 19 and was going to join league play this fall but held off,as i need to work on my game.

you should try out for HS though.never know what will happen.

mac-sniper

Aug 25, 2006
man, tryout for high school, go into the corners HARD, dont back down from anyone, skate your *** off and i guarantee youll at least be wearing a varsity jacket. i was talking to a scout for the pros and i asked him what the first thing he loks for in a player and he was confuised what i meant and i said like skating ability right or smarts off the puck w/e and hes like no way and pointed to his heart. he said he takes the guys who go in hard, come out harder, never stop working hard, etc.

MikeD

Jul 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
www.hawksice.com
at least you can play upwards of 5 times a week between holiday, liesure, hamburg, pepsi center, west seneca and hockey outlet. I am waiting for Hamburg to open, myself.

2x4*

A friend of mine said there might be a club team, so maybe I could make that team. The reason I dont think a peson that hasnt played in 3 years won't make our varsity team is because we are NY state champs 2 of the last 3 years I think. Some other good news, I have ice time for sure once everyweek now :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad