This Should be Televised

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResidentAlien*

I was just thinking that!

Bill told Ted...Ted Told Bill...Gary told Bob...Joanie loves Chacci

vanlady

Nov 3, 2004
If it were televised I would want it to be interactive. Let us all send a jolt to the one being an idiot. I figure Bettman would be barbqued by now.,

Boilers*

vanlady said:
If it were televised I would want it to be interactive. Let us all send a jolt to the one being an idiot. I figure Bettman would be barbqued by now.,

I think Bob would've been Moron Flambe' by now. Served with mushroom caps . A delicacy in some countries.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
This is pretty exciting, I have to admit. I'm pulling an all nighter studying for a micro-bio test tomorrow, and this should keep me entertained when i'm not actively studying.

ps- to anyone who doesn't think both are being morons: You are ridiculously biased towards the NHL or the PA.

Donnie D

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
No way. They would have to negotiate the split of the ad revenues for the TV show before they could begin to negotiate the CBA.

You think these 2 clowns could go 50 - 50? No way, Bettman would want 53% and Bob would want 72%.

Titanium

Oct 20, 2003
Nottinghamshire, Eng
Visit site
Captain Conservative said:
This is pretty exciting, I have to admit. I'm pulling an all nighter studying for a micro-bio test tomorrow, and this should keep me entertained when i'm not actively studying.

ps- to anyone who doesn't think both are being morons: You are ridiculously biased towards the NHL or the PA.

I'm still up too! And I have lectures tomorrow, then I'm going out! Oops!

On topic though, I'd love to see that show! It'd be a priceless TV classic!

monkey_00*

Jobu said:
More exciting than election night!

Jobu.........

Youère right........Nick Kypreos and Bill Watters will be up all night on Sportsnet.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad