GDT: This Should Be Good (@ Blues, 11/29 8pm Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
They can't even name our players correctly, they think forwards are defensemen and defensemen are forwards. They make a mistake every shift.
True. And it’s not even like they are confusing guys who look similar on the ice. Like mistaking Silfverberg for Beauchemin, or something like that. Guys who look nothing alike, play completely different positions, skate completely different, and hold the stick with opposite hands.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
We dressing Perry in Kevlar next game.....he wins for being the last top 6 players standing right?

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I like how our broadcasters never mentioned once that Silf was missing. These are guys who are paid to watch the game for a living.

(If they did and I missed it I apologize.)

All Alhers could notice was Silf lost his stick on the play, not the collision, him looking hurt...

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I like how our broadcasters never mentioned once that Silf was missing. These are guys who are paid to watch the game for a living.

(If they did and I missed it I apologize.)
Same Bozos who were screaming for a too many men penalty on the Blues and couldn't figure out the goalie was pulled for a delayed penalty. I've said it before, but the game is secondary to their kicking back and bullshiting about everything under the sun. Like two guys in a bar with the game on in the background.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Same Bozos who were screaming for a too many men penalty on the Blues and couldn't figure out the goalie was pulled for a delayed penalty. I've said it before, but the game is secondary to their kicking back and bull****ing about everything under the sun. Like two guys in a bar with the game on in the background.
Agreed. I’m not sure when Ahlers decided he didn’t need to call the game. When a goal is scored, it’s like 30/70 that he’s paying attention to the play. But then again even on the 30 percent he manages to call live, it’s like 50/50 he gets the right players.

Reactions: Doothpick

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
I'll take that win. Overall, a really solid bounce-back game. My only complaint is that the ducks stopped all offensive effort after they went up 3-0. Luckily, the defense was excellent until those last 2 goals. I have high hopes for this Roy kid, too. Saw another level from him tonight a few times.

It was fun to watch the STL broadcast, good broadcasters over there with Kelly and Panger. They talked to Paul K. for a bit and also Grant Fuhr. I could so see Paul switching jobs with Guy Hebert. Guy makes me uncomfortable when he talks... but Paul is very smooth and speaks in a nice, fluent way.

Reactions: BangarangxRufio

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
That's a pretty big win for us, after the Chicago game I was worried.

I thought roy had a big game 2 points, 17+ mins(granted a lot of it was PP time) but at least RC was rewarding him a bit it seemed. Hes def got some skill its unfortunate we don't exactly have much skill to put him on a line with. Vermette as much as I hate saying It had a good game too.

Wagner now has as many points this season as he had in his career before this year, hes def taken advantage of the injury issues.

Bieska is awful, hes grown on me as a person but man he doesn't need to be playing hockey anymore.

Gibson showing why he was so highly rated as a prospect this season... he is making me forget about Andersen more and more.

Vatanen just isn't making anything happen offensively, and unfortunately I think we missed our chance to sell high on him.

Carelton CA

Dec 16, 2011
That's a pretty big win for us, after the Chicago game I was worried.

I thought roy had a big game 2 points, 17+ mins(granted a lot of it was PP time) but at least RC was rewarding him a bit it seemed. Hes def got some skill its unfortunate we don't exactly have much skill to put him on a line with. Vermette as much as I hate saying It had a good game too.

Wagner now has as many points this season as he had in his career before this year, hes def taken advantage of the injury issues.

Bieska is awful, hes grown on me as a person but man he doesn't need to be playing hockey anymore.

Gibson showing why he was so highly rated as a prospect this season... he is making me forget about Andersen more and more.

Vatanen just isn't making anything happen offensively, and unfortunately I think we missed our chance to sell high on him.

Nope just sold him for a good price. This trade does spell the end for Cogliano and Vermette for sure in Anaheim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad