GDT: This Should Be Good (@ Blues, 11/29 8pm Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Amazing how many shots we've given up this year, and somehow we lose a shutout late how often?? Guys are playing well looks like

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
I swear on empty netters we must be behind around 6-0 or 6-1. Not only that but we inevitably give one up within 10 seconds of pulling the goalie, yet we can never score one even when the opponent has the goalie pulled for 2+ minutes.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Great bounce back win after that Chicago game. Vermette has been playing a lot better ever since his 1000th game. Roy was awesome, hope he can keep this up, and hope Silf isn't too banged up, but knowing this season He'll miss 3 months with an upper body injury.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
I like how our broadcasters never mentioned once that Silf was missing. These are guys who are paid to watch the game for a living.

(If they did and I missed it I apologize.)

Reactions: Carelton CA

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Why does RC have Holzer (as a forward in Kings game) and Bieksa (low IQ idiot) on the ice at the end of the game?

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I like how our broadcasters never mentioned once that Silf was missing. These are guys who are paid to watch the game for a living.

(If they did and I missed it I apologize.)

They can't even name our players correctly, they think forwards are defensemen and defensemen are forwards. They make a mistake every shift.

Carelton CA

Dec 16, 2011
So. No Getzlaf, Kesler, Eaves, Kase, Rakell, Montour, Silfverberg for the 3rd and they beat the best team in the west. Great effort by one and all, have to be proud of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad