GDT: This Should Be Good (@ Blues, 11/29 8pm Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Playing: Perry, Wagner, Cogs, some dudes, Fowler, Lindholm, Gibson or Miller.

Not playing: Getz, Kesler, Kase, Montour, Eaves, Rakell, and pretty much everyone else.

Silf is such a ghost right now, he didn't even appear on either of your lists.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
This really should be good. I'm trying to jinx the Blues by picking up Tarasenko in fantasy hockey. Unfortunately it didn't work the last time against the Hawks when I picked up Kane just before the game... Good luck to anyone watching!

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Playing: Perry, Wagner, Cogs, some dudes, Fowler, Lindholm, Gibson or Miller.

Not playing: Getz, Kesler, Kase, Montour, Eaves, Rakell, and pretty much everyone else.

My goodness, that is nasty. If your guys can hang in there until they get those bodies back, be very proud of them.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I just hope if its a blow out its early so I can get to sleep... I hate when its like 1-0 or 0-0 until like midway into the 2nd and I end up staying awake for an extra hour or 2 just to get blown out in the beginning of the 3rd.

On the + side... I enjoy watching the blues a lot so maybe ill just stay up to watch them play.

Reactions: TarasenkosForearm

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Meh, game is at 8:00 St. Louis time due to Kariya being honored before the game. Even though he was only a Blue for 3 seasons. (1 of which he was mostly injured) Ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad