This forum is primarily for Caps fans.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Pittsburgh was supposed to win The cup this year...
I don't know what it is either, but I'm absolutely infuriated. I've never beenmad at this team, now that I think about it. I've been disappointed, numb, heart-broken, despondent even (Stepan OTgame 7 goal), but not really angry or mad.

Sep 19, 2008
I don't know what it is either, but I'm absolutely infuriated. I've never beenmad at this team, now that I think about it. I've been disappointed, numb, heart-broken, despondent even (Stepan OTgame 7 goal), but not really angry or mad.
panarin

Sep 19, 2008
The Caps'll be eliminated too soon enough.

"Supposed to" Gimme a break.

It's hard enough getting back to back Cups in today's NHL, nevermind three of them. That's why we couldn't do it.
excuses made

you all had a better offense and special teams and goalie

you should have won that series

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Another ****ing frustrating loss.
sloppy in the first, and it (+ refs) costs us the game. How can you miss a trip like that??? "**** this league"
btw, are we allowed to score with hands now in hockey?:huh:

much better in the 2nd and 3rd but the luck wasn't on our side. How many posts? 2?3?4?

I still believe in this team, I think they can regroup and win. Because we're the better team in the series, no doubt.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
This is the most caps thing ever since the last time they built up a bunch of hope and crushed it. Every year I cheer for them they do this.

Sep 19, 2008
lol caps fans so negative

remind those numbskulls they weren't even favored to win the ECF and that Tampa is clearly a better team

they actually think the Caps are championship contenders lol the other 3 teams in the playoffs are clearly better. No shame in losing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->