This forum is primarily for Caps fans.

Sep 19, 2008
Honestly I think the Caps are even more ****ed now because Ovie and co. will be in a position they have never been in before.

And we all know how they do with pressure.

Would be great to see MAF & Vegas beat the Caps in the Finals just so @G F O P could somehow blame the Pens for it. :laugh:

He'd finally implode.

Pens - 5 Cups
Caps - 0 Cups

That's my Pensplanation.

Penguins 2017-18 Lines

Guentzel - Crosby - Guy
Guy - Malkin - Horuqvist
guy - guy - Kessel
guy - Brassard - guy

Domoulin - Letang
guy - guy
guy - guy

Murray

:laugh:

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
Kuznetsov score two very important goals, it's surprised me, normally i expect of him that he would f***ed up such moments

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018

I'm just kind of baffled at how arrogant the caps fans are. Like really.​
They just saw their team beat their 20 year nemesis - the back-to-back Stanley Cup champs, no less - so they're understandably on a high right now. Everything and anything seems possible today.

We'll see how long the euphoria lasts. :D

The Caps are a good team even if they're riding a high right now. I'm just hoping our boys show up for Game 1 and don't pull the same crap as they did against the Bruins in that Game 1.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know what it is either, but I'm absolutely infuriated. I've never been mad at this team, now that I think about it. I've been disappointed, numb, heart-broken, despondent even (Stepan OT game 7 goal), but not really angry or mad. Hockey is a weird sport where if you literally take it one play at a time, you can win and change the momentum of a series. Where 2-0 or even 3-0 series leads dwindle to historic losses.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
I was fuming too. I still am. The 2 Eller penalties pissed me off. The brutal pass by Kempny was pretty frustrating. And on that play I think it vwas Burakovsky that brought the puck back in our zone. Burakovsky was downright awful. I can't believe he us in the lineup. Must be a management decision.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
**** it

those kind of loss are so ****ing frustrating. This ECF should be @ 3-1 or maybe even a sweep, but 3-1 for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->