GDT: They Suck Too! (vs. Senators | 12/6/17 | 9PM Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Fowler setting Henrique up for that one was pretty neat. Windsor connection and all.

Huh guess he didn't get the assist. Never mind

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
I LOVE lamp....

that may be the first time matty d played a game against the ducks and i didnt even know he was on the ice.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Ottawa are not very good. Ryan contract looks fantastic value for them, especially when it costs them Karlsson because of their cheaparse owner :laugh:

Reactions: Teemu Salami

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
I really like Henrique in the slot on the PP. I'm glad we finally got a lefty forward with some offensive ability.
soooo true...

could we possible be only 3 more games away from BOTH getz and kesler being back?

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Miller's already one of our top-5 all time UFA signings.
This got me thinking hard:

1) Nieds
2) Teemu
3) McDonald
4) Kunitz
5) Hiller
6) Koivu

Then a bunch of meh really. Fedorov just didn't last long and wasnt interested a whole lot, but was still productive. Penner helped us get a cup but didn't last long here either.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Rakell kase and roy give this team a much needed boost in skill, then you slide them in with shooters like silf perry etc snd the team starts to look dangerous offensively.. soon you add kesler and getz to the mix and this team starts to look very good... if only eaves was coming back.

We had offensive pressure tonight and guess what the defenese looked pretty solid. I still dont like the bottom pairing and wouldnt mind getting a rental or let welinski and larsson get looks.

Reactions: DuckRogers10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad