THERE'S GUTS ALL OVER THE PLACE

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
When Darryl Reaugh in Dallas describes a playoff OT loss as feeling like "a rusty ... skate boot ... to the testicles" or responds to a Sergei Zubov goal by just screaming "OH MAN!!!" there's an honest sort of stream-of-consciousness vibe to it.

This is just dumb. You can't be memorable by trying to be memorable.

There are better ways to describe what I assume was a big comeback than by saying everyone has two pancreases. That makes no sense.

It doesn't make sense, which is why I find it hilarious

Reactions: Lemonlimey

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I blame Kroenke because he wont cough up big bucks to hire better announcers, radio or TV. They all suck for the Avs.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
Yikes! :eek:

Did they bring this guy up from the farm?

He sounds just like a AHL or Major Junior play by play announcer.

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
Why on earth would anyone in here, with a general knowledge of sports and broadcasting, expect a local broadcaster to be impartial and refuse to get hyped?

Why would he not do the job he is paid to do?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Next time someone calls the Leafs gutless it's because they left it on the ice in Boston

ObscureAlien

May 1, 2016
jesus christ PK Subban really costed his team the game. Thought ppl were exaggerating when it comes to PK

this is why i dont take the subban 4 norris crowd seriously. Subban better last yr Josi better this yr
#17 should have covered for him

razor8

Nov 28, 2017
Don't know what's funnier, the announcer or the people overly sensitive about it.

Yeah, he went a bit overboard, so what? Life goes on. :ghost2:

Reactions: DaPhazz and klozge

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB

This call needs to go somewhere awesome. Immortalize this. Please.

(edit: the fun stuff starts at around 0:35)

Trying too hard to be the real OG... Jack Edwards.

Beyond that, watching an avs game with their broadcasters is equivalent to being the 1st victim of ebola during the relatively recent outbreak. #never4get

Wow, they are rough on the ears.

member 116861

Trying too hard to be the real OG... Jack Edwards.

Beyond that, watching an avs game with their broadcasters is equivalent to being the 1st victim of ebola during the relatively recent outbreak. #never4get

Wow, they are rough on the ears.

Not as rough as Edmonton is on the eyes

Reactions: klozge

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Not as rough as Edmonton is on the eyes
nathan_mackinnon_colorado.jpg

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
jesus christ PK Subban really costed his team the game. Thought ppl were exaggerating when it comes to PK

this is why i dont take the subban 4 norris crowd seriously. Subban better last yr Josi better this yr

Really? I mean he makes mistakes sure but on this play #17 is supposed to cover him when he clearly is trying to create offense and has puck. Instead he went towards the net leaving Ellis alone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad