OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Can you use a keyword like "incorrigible" as a secret signal when its a real prediction and not just for fun? I can't tell which are which.

Isn't it obvious? The ones he's right on are real, the ones he's wrong on are fun.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
predicted fabbri with a season ending injury but the new forums arnt showing many of my post.

also cards prediction is very solid. win total a tad bit low but correctly predicted them as a loser team.

excited for opening night but at this rate we will be a AHL team.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Damn. That sucks Dizee. I totally predicted you would predict Fabbri would be out for the season but the move would erase your predication on the same day it was announced. Of all the rotten luck, my prediction about your prediction got erased too.

Reactions: STLBLUES44

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
ya why are posts missing

What if I told you they never existed?
ijUMdVWrjjkJBy4gCmcRdP-480-80.jpg

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
very close, only 8 games off. very good for a 162 game schedule.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
not really, if i was on the price is right i would almost certainly win the showcase showdown.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida

not really, if i was on the price is right i would almost certainly win the showcase showdown.

So I guess we need to amend the saying to "close only counts in horseshoes, hand-grenades, price is right and predictions by Dizee on the HF board". I dunno, it just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I like how its gone from "TheDizee-Always Right" to "TheDizee - Right, or at least reasonably close, 90% of the time that he is making a real prediction, not including those he is just messing around [fine print: closeness and realness of predictions to be determined at the sole discretion of TheDizee after the fact]"

Last edited:

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
my prediction was a very solid prediction, an A and you are just a jealous hater who probably predicted them to win 100 games lol

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
8-13. You didn't say 75. You said 70-75. And we know if they won only 62 you'd be tooting your horn. Nice to know 62-83 all were good enough for you.

You also said losers. They won the majority of their games. Not losers.

You predicted under .500 and they weren't. Bad prediction. Own it.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
no it was a very good prediction and nobody else on this forum came close to it (as usual).

now was it as good as my BLUES-WILD game by game prediction? No but 100% accuracy can never be beaten, so I am very happy with this cardinals prediction.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
if he predicted it he did it probably around the all star break. i did mine in early aPril

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I'd have to dig back through months of texts to find it, and I won't do that because I don't care if you believe me, but I told my friend I thought we'd get 85 wins after Reyes went down. So there's that.

Also the irony of you touting this prediction is that you actually made a closer one. You predicted 88 wins. Given your proclivity to call 8 wins off close, that means you covered the spectrum from 62-96 wins with various predictions. Not impressive at all.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I'd have to dig back through months of texts to find it, and I won't do that because I don't care if you believe me, but I told my friend I thought we'd get 85 wins after Reyes went down. So there's that.

Also the irony of you touting this prediction is that you actually made a closer one. You predicted 88 wins. Given your proclivity to call 8 wins off close, that means you covered the spectrum from 62-96 wins with various predictions. Not impressive at all.
well 85 is over, not under.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad