OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I can't believe this discussion has gotten to the point where we're criticizing someone's vCash balance

yeah well they are desperate IMO. he knows he cant criticize my predictions because they are usually very accurate. nobody else even came close to predicting the outcome of each blues playoff game lol, i went 10/11

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Uh, Oh! The phrasing of this comment, and choice of it, seems terribly suspect, and reminiscent of a certain "Bleeder", "Bleedr", and/or "Verson", ........not to mention "Tommy", "MMD", "Right Again" and a gaggle of others.

Can this be déjÃ* vu? :rant:

no but i remember him from stltoday and he didnt like elliott either so as far as i know he seems like a intelligent person.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I'm one for letting people sink or swim, however, I think this thread singles dizee out for ridicule. I am requesting that we remove it.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I'm one for letting people sink or swim, however, I think this thread singles dizee out for ridicule. I am requesting that we remove it.

Its up to the mods, but I vote against. Its much nicer having all this ******** concentrated in one thread instead of peppering the entire forum.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014

i dont think it singles me out and besides im a big boy i can handle criticism.

like i said, it just a bunch of people killing time during the offseason. once the season starts they will go MIA because I will be winning so much on my predictions they will be shellshock.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
yeah well they are desperate IMO. he knows he cant criticize my predictions because they are usually very accurate. nobody else even came close to predicting the outcome of each blues playoff game lol, i went 10/11

Myself and others have shown over and over how they aren't at all accurate. Why repeat it when you just ignore it? I find this much more amusing.

As for personal attacks, can you personally attack a caricature? He's a Saturday Night Live impression of Donald Trump on a hockey message board. Its a joke, a shtick. He exaggerates and lies and then lies and exaggerates some more to back up his original lies and exaggerations. His predicting prowess is huuuge and hes going to give us all the greatest predictions ever this coming year, the absolute greatest. He has people write to him all the time telling him how huge and tremendous he is. When he posts, he has the biggest turnouts to read his posts, the absolute biggest.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
i dont think it singles me out and besides im a big boy i can handle criticism.

like i said, it just a bunch of people killing time during the offseason. once the season starts they will go MIA because I will be winning so much on my predictions they will be shellshock.

It's your thread, lol. For the record. If you're going to post in this thread, have some actual content. Don't be a ****

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
If you don't like hearing his POV, block him.

When did I ever say I didn't like hearing him? Its all BS, but amusing BS. Its like a little kid trying to play grown-up and getting it wrong. But its so cute and amusing to see him try. I really enjoy the lengths he goes to try to keep this persona going.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006

This member has singled out his/herself.

There have been no personal attacks. The fact is that Dizee claims 90% accuracy in his/her predictions. If that were true, then Dizee should have MORE than 500 in vCash. Or am I missing something?

If you don't want your head lobbed, then you should not offer up your neck.

Otherwise, I am having fun with this thread.

Grow a pair...get a life...and liberally apply some salve on that hurting butt.

Reactions: STLomacneko

Fez Whatley

Jun 7, 2015
I rarely post, but i do scour these boards daily. Dizee is kinda like our own Blues loving Skip Bayless, back when he was relevant.

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
Easily take the over on that. This will be a 20 pager. Everyone gets what they want. Attention for Dizee, smug self satisfaction with the latest zinger for everyone else.

You can't pull this thread now. My prediction is only halfway to being true. This is the difference between my predictions being 100% accurate, or 0% accurate, so.....yeah, it's a pretty big deal.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
This member has singled out his/herself.

There have been no personal attacks. The fact is that Dizee claims 90% accuracy in his/her predictions. If that were true, then Dizee should have MORE than 500 in vCash. Or am I missing something?

If you don't want your head lobbed, then you should not offer up your neck.

Otherwise, I am having fun with this thread.

Grow a pair...get a life...and liberally apply some salve on that hurting butt.

You're assuming that he plays the vcash games at all. I don't even know what my current vcash level is. I think I did it once just to try it out but I honestly haven't even looked at it since about a week after it started. Vcash is not a valid way to judge somebody's accuracy. I'm not saying that Dizee has the record to back up his 90% claim(and he certainly doesn't when you search his posting history) but vcash isn't a valid method of judgment.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Thank the off-season for this thread. We are too busy looking for stuff to talk about that this has become the hot topic.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
You're assuming that he plays the vcash games at all. I don't even know what my current vcash level is. I think I did it once just to try it out but I honestly haven't even looked at it since about a week after it started. Vcash is not a valid way to judge somebody's accuracy. I'm not saying that Dizee has the record to back up his 90% claim(and he certainly doesn't when you search his posting history) but vcash isn't a valid method of judgment.

We're just having a little off-season fun, kimzey.

None of this is serious. Just fun.

Diz is quite entertaining and I don't find him to be all that bad. Like he said...he's a big boy.

I haven't had this much fun since 'faninoregon' and '2 For Roughing' were around.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014

my post history has a 90%+ success rate. easton cherry picked all the 10% out of my massive post history is all

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
my post history has a 90%+ success rate. easton cherry picked all the 10% out of my massive post history is all

I propose we start the clock at zeroes, and start tracking your prediction rate starting this season. When a new prediction is made, we can number it and make sure its clear what the exact prediction is. I've seen you claim accuracy on a prediction that others felt was a 'ball-park' miss. But we can be more specific. Forget this self-professed 90% accuracy. Let's prove it.

Current predictions as of now:

I'll update this as new predictions occur.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I propose we start the clock at zeroes, and start tracking your prediction rate starting this season. When a new prediction is made, we can number it and make sure its clear what the exact prediction is. I've seen you claim accuracy on a prediction that others felt was a 'ball-park' miss. But we can be more specific. Forget this self-professed 90% accuracy. Let's prove it.

Current predictions as of now:

I'll update this as new predictions occur.

well people can make spreadsheets if they want to but im not gonna waste my time on that. i know my rate is and thats all i care about.

my playoff prediction run this spring was a feat that will most likely never be topped.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
well people can make spreadsheets if they want to but im not gonna waste my time on that. i know my rate is and thats all i care about.

my playoff prediction run this spring was a feat that will most likely never be topped.

You picked the Rangers to win the cup...against Chicago.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
You picked the Rangers to win the cup...against Chicago.

blues playoff game by game prediction, not some for fun pick every round before game 1 even happens.

my blues predictions are so good that even ms cleo was impressed

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
blues playoff game by game prediction, not some for fun pick every round before game 1 even happens.

my blues predictions are so good that even ms cleo was impressed

Can you use a keyword like "incorrigible" as a secret signal when its a real prediction and not just for fun? I can't tell which are which.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad