TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
And Saint John Sea Dogs. 58-7-3

I wonder why that isn't on there? Then again, there are links on there that lead to basically nothing... I checked the record for "Longest Point Streak" by an individual, and it gave me: "Le programme B.U.T. (Billet utilisation totale) est un programme réservé aux détenteurs de billets de saison des Remparts de Québec. Ils peuvent échanger leurs billets non-utilisés pour l'une des dix parties identifiées "Programme B.U.T." durant la saison."

All that says is that Quebec Remparts season ticket holders can exchange their unused tickets.. So if they can't get that right, why would I expect them to update the records!! :laugh:

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
I wonder why that isn't on there? Then again, there are links on there that lead to basically nothing... I checked the record for "Longest Point Streak" by an individual, and it gave me: "Le programme B.U.T. (Billet utilisation totale) est un programme réservé aux détenteurs de billets de saison des Remparts de Québec. Ils peuvent échanger leurs billets non-utilisés pour l'une des dix parties identifiées "Programme B.U.T." durant la saison."

All that says is that Quebec Remparts season ticket holders can exchange their unused tickets.. So if they can't get that right, why would I expect them to update the records!! :laugh:
Use the QMJHL record site for that type of thing.
Here's the place you'll want to look.

Mario Lemieux, 83-84, 61 games is the answer.
Drouin went 29 games this season, eight off of Crosby's 37 in 04-05.

TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013

Hahaha, yes I felt a bit bad posting that link when I considered that others will probably use it as a resource for anything. Some of them are really funny:

"Most Points By A Rookie, One Game

Pope John Paul II School

Not a public event

Read with the Rangers is a program that focuses on the importance of literacy while having fun. Students will have the opportunity to read with their favourite Rangers players and learn a little more about the players' experiences with reading and education.

To take part in one of the Kitchener Rangers school visit programs, please contact Arlaine Clayford at 519-576-3700 ext. 34 or [email protected]"

TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013
They finally got that thing going!! I checked it a few months ago, and got nothing out of it..

I remember about a year ago it was excellent, it's probably had some issues though perhaps.

EDIT: Unrelated but neat small note... Small world! I was just on break from work having a meal/drink at a bar in Calgary. I came here from Halifax 1.5 yrs ago. While talking to the bartender there I've seen/spoken with several times, it came out that I was from Hali. He asks where in Hali, I say Spryfield. He says his nephew is from there, blah blah. Anyway, turns out I know a whole bunch of his family and played hockey with a lot of them. And he's still in close touch with Ramzi Abid (that record sheet made me think of this, since he is on the most goals scored in a season list with 67 and one of the only modern entries). He is a big B's fan too, so obviously very cool that he parties with Marchand still sometimes and he plays for his fav. team. I think he moved before Marchand played for the Mooseheads so he wasn't totally in tune with the bs that went down against Gatineau that post-season. Logan MacMillan was ****ing FUMING about it at the time...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad