TV: The Walking Dead | S7 | PART III | (NO COMIC DISCUSSION/SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Still no sign of that helicopter.

Simon asked her about the helipad...

Jadis was eating military issue rations after the shredder scene...

Got to be some kind of connection there and she will probably be hell bent on revenge agt Negan and Rick.

Bad move Rick.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Simon asked her about the helipad...

Jadis was eating military issue rations after the shredder scene...

Got to be some kind of connection there and she will probably be hell bent on revenge agt Negan and Rick.

Bad move Rick.
That's what i thought as well...Jadis gonna come back and take out both of em.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Interesting episode I guess?

The Enid/Aaron and Oceanside stuff was stupid. They kill the grandma, Oceanside were going to kill them for it, Enid and Aaron say, no, don't kill us, and then they are like, okay, please just go then, and now Enid is going to drive all the way back to the Hilltop by herself, when she doesn't even really know how to drive, and Aaron is just going to sit outside of Oceanside with no weapons or food, or shelter?

It'll be interesting to see what happens between Negan and Simon once Negan finds out what happened. I'm surprised Rick didn't say anything, but I suppose Rick probably expected Negan already knew.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Interesting episode I guess?

The Enid/Aaron and Oceanside stuff was stupid. They kill the grandma, Oceanside were going to kill them for it, Enid and Aaron say, no, don't kill us, and then they are like, okay, please just go then, and now Enid is going to drive all the way back to the Hilltop by herself, when she doesn't even really know how to drive, and Aaron is just going to sit outside of Oceanside with no weapons or food, or shelter?

It'll be interesting to see what happens between Negan and Simon once Negan finds out what happened. I'm surprised Rick didn't say anything, but I suppose Rick probably expected Negan already knew.

The whole scene was stupid in general. The Oceansider's stuck up on them and pulled guns on them, why are they surprised that one of their own got killed? If they were going to kill them, they would have killed them immediately instead of capturing them and executing them later.

Other than that the episode was pretty good.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The garbage people has been such a waste of time. So bad.

To be fair, the only one we really knew was Jadis, and they seem to be building her up to something.

I'm gonna assume we won't see her for a while, and she'll come back later on

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
The garbage people has been such a waste of time. So bad.

Let’s see where it goes with Jadis first.

I’m actually intrigued about something for the first time in awhile with the show (what her connection is to the helicopter and military rations).

I suspect the writers will find a way to ruin that, but maybe not.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
I actually enjoyed that episode after being painfully bored during episode 9.

When Negan said to Rick at the end "I save people Rick" I thought for sure Rick would respond with something like "I saw what you just did to the Scavengers." I mean... it's almost strange that he didn't.

And I think Rick might still go back for Jadis.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa

When Negan said to Rick at the end "I save people Rick" I thought for sure Rick would respond with something like "I saw what you just did to the Scavengers." I mean... it's almost strange that he didn't.

You kinda knew he wasn't going to say anything just so it would get drawn out.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Let’s see where it goes with Jadis first.

I’m actually intrigued about something for the first time in awhile with the show (what her connection is to the helicopter and military rations).

I suspect the writers will find a way to ruin that, but maybe not.
Well I'm pretty sure there's new writers and show runners for next season, isn't there?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Well I'm pretty sure there's new writers and show runners for next season, isn't there?

Not really.

The new showrunner has been with the show since the start, and technically Gimple is still involved.

Didn't hear of any new writers

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

You kinda knew he wasn't going to say anything just so it would get drawn out.

I'm assuming at some point Negan is going to want to go visit the Scavengers, which should make for an interesting scene/episode with Negan/Simon

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
I don't think they've done a good job convincing us that Negan can really control his whole little empire.

How many men were with Simon and are now keeping the whole 'slaughter the scavengers' thing a secret from Negan? 20? They all side with Simon on this one? Why wouldn't they all just choose Simon as their leader?

Imagine this in reverse? Imagine Rick sent Carol to keep peace with a group, and she instead ordered 20 of Ricks crew to slaughter them. Then they all just keep it a secret from Rick?

Reactions: b1e9a8r5s

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
More Walking dead series' are on the way

More The Walking Dead Spinoffs Are On The Way

"AMC is planning on making more spinoffs of The Walking Dead. The network became a juggernaut in the ratings thanks to The Walking Dead, which is based on the comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman."
Well they chose a pretty bad time to do this. The main show of the franchise is dying a slow death (under 7 million viewers for the latest episode, first time season season 2 episode 10...). They had over 17 million viewers (over 21-million with PVR factored in) for the infamous cliffhanger for Glenn and Abe and in a season and a half since them, they're down into the 6-million range again.

Not surprising that AMC is going for complete overkill and really drive this franchise into the ground, though.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Jadis' final thoughts were of her people being shot. After constantly f***ing with Rick, she'll look kindly on him sparing her life. She is absolutely going to go after the Saviors.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Well, at least thats technically not Gabriel's fault. For a doctor, that was incredibly stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->