Not open for further replies.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Fleuryfan29 said:
The Toronto maple leafs will go with tradition and select Mats Sundin

**NHLPA.com is currently down so I will post his salary later, does anone know where I can get accurate salary info besides NHLPA?

I use THN's Ultimate Pool Guide. And according to it, Sundin made $9,000,000 last year.

Jon Burke

Captain Canuck 19 said:
I use THN's Ultimate Pool Guide. And according to it, Sundin made $9,000,000 last year.

It's fairly reliable, although I believe sometimes it and nhlpa are different (probably due to bonuses or something).

Jon Burke

MrMackey said:
Its been 24 hours, so the Edmonton Oilers select defenseman Scott Niedermayer ($4M)

Total salary used: $9,225,000

Very nice pick, I was hoping (dreaming?) that he would slip all the way to the second round to me. This just goes to prove that Niedermayer never gets any respect, IMO. He slipped all the way to 26th even after a season during which he won the Norris trophy and was the Devils' captain. He makes *just* $4 million, pretty much a bargain considering how good he is.

Anyways, enough ranting and raving, I shouldn't be telling you guys who to pick. Nice pick, MrMackey. :handclap:

MrMackey

Aug 7, 2003
cgy
Visit site
Danrik said:
Anyways, enough ranting and raving, I shouldn't be telling you guys who to pick. Nice pick, MrMackey. :handclap:

I should be thanking you, since the pick came from our trade! ;)

You're right though, I definitely didn't expect him to slip to #26, and was expecting to grab a goalie with the pick. Niedermayer was just too good to pass up though.

Jon Burke

I'm thinking we should give this a name, to differentiate it from my other mock draft.

How about: The Official Fantasy Draft? Or Mad Danrik's Wacky Fantasy Draft? Any ideas?

Jon Burke

Nomis said:
this guys taking forever, his last pick was skipped so that should be an indication that hes not gunna be here for some time.......next!?

Go ahead

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
With the 30th overall pick, the Tampa Bay Lightnings are pleased to select one of the best defensemen in the game, Chris Pronger (9,500,000)

With the 31th overall pick, the Tampa Bay Lightnings are excited to select Alex Tanguay (1,500,000)

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Danrik said:
:mad:

Nice pick.

I'm surprised that both he and Doan were still there. There were three other guys I had my eye on but chose these two because of their moderately low salaries. The Wings are off to a nice start.

By the way, Nomis has his PM disabled so I couldn't send him a notice that he's up. I guess he'll have to come in here and check for himself.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Shoalzie said:
I'm surprised that both he and Doan were still there. There were three other guys I had my eye on but chose these two because of their moderately low salaries. The Wings are off to a nice start.

By the way, Nomis has his PM disabled so I couldn't send him a notice that he's up. I guess he'll have to come in here and check for himself.

I was planning to draft Doan or Elias. They went both just before my pick. Anyway, I ended up with Tanguay which is a better point producer and cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad