3)Drew Doughty - 49.38%
4)Brent Burns - 48.30%
5)Duncan Keith - 34.34%
6)Pernell-Karl Subban - 50.00%
7)Oliver Ekman-Larsson - 29.63%
8)Kris Letang - 29.45%
9)Alex Pietrangelo - 30.82%
10)Roman Josi - 29.14%
11)Shea Weber - 25.17% (Lost Tiebreaker)
12)Ryan Suter - 28.07%
13)Marc Edouard Vlasic - 28.78%
14)Mark Giordano - 28.06% (Lost Tiebreaker)
15)Ryan McDonagh - 46.00%
16)Hampus Lindholm - 25.89%
17)Seth Jones - 34.21%
18)Thomas James Brodie - 24.72%
19)Colton Parayko - 12.75%
20)Dougie Hamilton - 23.97%

"I'm not calling him Dougie because he's on old buddy of mine, Joe; his name is actually Dougie." -Sam Rosen

Added: Kevin Shattenkirk

Add Standings:

Chara - 6
Provorov - 4
Orlov, Gardiner - 3
Barrie, Hamonic, Savard, McIlrath - 1

Let's get some more add votes.

Last edited:

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Trouba, for the fifth time now. Guy logs minutes like a champion, produces most of his points at ES, plays the toughest minutes on his team, has good advanced metrics etc. He is much more deserving of a spot than a guy like Hamilton was.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
I'm actually going for Krug. His relative advanced stats have been excellent on a team with some of the best stats int he league. Yes he is sheltered, but a lot of the players people select for not being sheltered take only somewhat more difficult competition all while performing significantly worse (I'm talking about Fowler).

For the next 10 Dman:
21. Krug
22. Trouba
23. Slavin
24. Klefbom
25. Byfuglien

Last edited:

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Trouba and Slavin are the two options for me. I think I give Trouba thhe slight edge.

Edit: add Chara.

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
To those voting for Fowler, please enlighten me how a player who is poor beyond words in 5on5 production and even Fowler's biggest fanboys have said he's not very good defensively and it's his mobility that makes him good (Which Krug, Slavin, Trouba, Klingberg, and Klefbom are all better at) deserves to be be second place in this poll?

Basically there are at least 5 Dman that are far superior to Fowler in their own zones, superior to Fowler in his best trait, and some take harder competition and produce far better results in every category especially 5on5, and Fowler is being ranked over them? Seriously.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
The people not voting for Slavin need to look at more stats than just points. Look at his takeaways, blocked shots, Corsi, even strength points ect. They all point to Slavin being one of the leagues best defencemen.

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
The people not voting for Slavin need to look at more stats than just points. Look at his takeaways, blocked shots, Corsi, even strength points ect. They all point to Slavin being one of the leagues best defencemen.

SCF% and HDCF% (Scoring chance and high danger chance) are some of the best of the league as well. Slavin is just a machine and he takes mostly defensive zone starts and the hardest competition on his team. But I'd personally take Krug because his raw underlying numbers are insane and he doesn't have a Pesce to play with.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
To those voting for Fowler, please enlighten me how a player who is poor beyond words in 5on5 production and even Fowler's biggest fanboys have said he's not very good defensively and it's his mobility that makes him good (Which Krug, Slavin, Trouba, Klingberg, and Klefbom are all better at) deserves to be be second place in this poll?

Basically there are at least 5 Dman that are far superior to Fowler in their own zones, superior to Fowler in his best trait, and some take harder competition and produce far better results in every category especially 5on5, and Fowler is being ranked over them? Seriously.

Did you just say that Krug, Slavin, Trouba, Klingberg, and Klefbom all have better mobility?

And no, the biggest Fowler fanboys do not say he isn't very good defensively. They say that Lindholm is better defensively.

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Did you just say that Krug, Slavin, Trouba, Klingberg, and Klefbom all have better mobility?

And no, the biggest Fowler fanboys do not say he isn't very good defensively. They say that Lindholm is better defensively.

If you're simply talking about top end speed and ability to move the puck maybe they aren't as good, but they sure are better at transitioning whether it's pure mobility or other factors.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
If you're simply talking about top end speed and ability to move the puck maybe they aren't as good, but they sure are better at transitioning whether it's pure mobility or other factors.

I'd wonder if you've ever seen Fowler play, if that's what you think. When Fowler gets the puck on his stick in the D zone, the puck goes the other way. Whether that means he's making passes, skating it out himself, that's what transitioning is. It's shifting from defense to offense.

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
I'd wonder if you've ever seen Fowler play, if that's what you think. When Fowler gets the puck on his stick in the D zone, the puck goes the other way. Whether that means he's making passes, skating it out himself, that's what transitioning is. It's shifting from defense to offense.

Even if that's the case, Fowler usually allows a lot of chances in his own zone before that happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad