The Tomas Plekanec Thread

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Agreed. I understand that it is a massive change but if you can’t get excited about going to a playoff bound team who has potential to be dangerous after being on that tire fire team.

He displays no pride and is completely garbage. He’s a loser Hab that makes me ill when I see him wearing a Leafs jersey. Can’t help but think it means nothing to him to wear the jersey. Also a less effective player than Moore.

I agree. Moore is a flat out better player and it's really not close.

IamruKusleaf

Mar 3, 2018
Maple Leaf Gardens
Now what do we do with Turtle Hab
So we’ve gone through all the apologetics starting from
1 Wait till he gets some practices under his belt ......
We now are on
37 wait till he plays against his former team !
Other than first shift he was the worst forward for us agsin
Nothing
Nada
Nil
FAk all !
Burn the contract
Set him loose
Get hurt even
He Hab stinks

Sorry
ruKus calls it like I sees it!
Goo F€£¥in LEAFS Goooooo!

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
True. But the last four games have been some of the most dominant hockey they've played all year.

Yes I can't complain about the last 4 and clearly he will not hold them back, but I mean I believe he makes literally no difference, and we could've had an even better future with another potentially good pick. I am probably just annoyed after hearing him make that comment though, but at the same time he has done literally nothing for us so far.

Reactions: Lemontree

Egghead1999

Nov 9, 2007
It's just something that shouldn't be said when you are just traded to a new team. I can't help but think we may have been better off without him.
I know.
He looked like somebody shot his dog in the post trade interview. I never saw a player that unhappy when he was traded to a top 5 team from a btm 5 tream. Don't know, may be he had plan for his kids in the summer :popcorn:

garyturner3

Jun 16, 2015
Yes I can't complain about the last 4 and clearly he will not hold them back, but I mean I believe he makes literally no difference, and we could've had an even better future with another potentially good pick. I am probably just annoyed after hearing him make that comment though, but at the same time he has done literally nothing for us so far.

I didn't like the trade and still don't because I didn't think it was needed. But at least it gives them some C depth if they're lucky to go on a long playoff run.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Ya maybe not. I started by saying I haven't noticed him out there at all. Just hoping he's doing things that I'm not noticing.

He has done nothing special at all IMO. I mean there are worse players in the league, but arguably not on our team.

Klinton

Feb 6, 2017
He's here to play defense in tough games. He's not here to score and he's probably under the microscope and feeling the pressure. Just give him time and see how he does in the playoffs in a 1-0 game... should be good.

IamruKusleaf

Mar 3, 2018
Maple Leaf Gardens
He's here to play defense in tough games. He's not here to score and he's probably under the microscope and feeling the pressure. Just give him time and see how he does in the playoffs in a 1-0 game... should be good.
Apologetics #39 and counting

I can’t stand that he’s still s Hab in his heart
And I can’t stand that he sucks for us now
Enough
He stinks

Sorry
Gooo F€£¥in LEAFS GOoooo!!

Reactions: Jeypic

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Pleks has made a big difference to the overall depth. The fourth line is no longer a liability at all. Good C can do that for a team and you absolutely need it. Moore was trash.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Pleks has made a big difference to the overall depth. The fourth line is no longer a liability at all. Good C can do that for a team and you absolutely need it. Moore was trash.

Well ok, but then again he hasn't put up a single point so far in 8 1/3 games. I think people thought that he would NOT be put in a situation to succeed (not on a top 6 line). If TOR wants to compete in the playoffs, they'll need scoring from all 4 lines.

Pleks better smarten up!

IamruKusleaf

Mar 3, 2018
Maple Leaf Gardens
Apologetic #40
Wait till he gets more games under his belt now

He F€£¥in stinks
Totally stinks
Wallin was better
One of the worst 10 games any Leaf has played in 100 years

Sorry
Goo F€£¥in LEAFS GOoooo!

Leafin

Apr 2, 2009
Plekanec is garbage. 2nd round pick directly in the trash.

Major fail not using assets to acquire another top 4 defender to push Carrick/Polak out of the lineup and Hainsey further down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->