OT: The Thread About Nothing 203

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Not that I care about this, but I think we're going to learn the laurel / yanni thing was a scam.

Only reason I think that is you CANT AVOID this moronic thing over the last few days, try as I did. So I heard this idiotic "Laurel" versus "Yanni" thing on TV a bunch of times, always hearing "Laurel" until once I heard "Yanni" - which makes me think there are multiple cuts out there in a much higher Lauren to Yanni ratio, like 8 to 1 or something.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Not that I care about this, but I think we're going to learn the laurel / yanni thing was a scam.

Only reason I think that is you CANT AVOID this moronic thing over the last few days, try as I did. So I heard this idiotic "Laurel" versus "Yanni" thing on TV a bunch of times, always hearing "Laurel" until once I heard "Yanni" - which makes me think there are multiple cuts out there in a much higher Lauren to Yanni ratio, like 8 to 1 or something.
3 of us were in a room, I heard Laurel, the 2 others heard Yanni, each of us confused how the other heard something different.

So I don't see scam, I see conspiracy. Granted I smoked a bit, but I certainly felt like my brain was being violated.

Reactions: Billdo

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County

It's not a scam, sure there are people messing with the original clip but the original one has discrepancy because of the frequency and how some people hear different things based on the frequency and their location to the audio.

Reactions: Darkauron

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It is incredibly dumb and useless. The obsession of monarchies should die.
I'm getting tired of the press their wedding is getting. I'm trying to remember the last time a sitting U.S. president's child was marrying. Did they get as much press as this wedding is getting? It's all I heard about this morning and they've been talking about it heavily all week.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What issues are you having? Seems fine to me.
Yesterday like all day it wouldn't load up for me. It would sporadically, but it would sometimes take an hour to post things. I'd make a post, it wouldn't go through, so I'd leave the window open and just keep trying and it would finally eventually go through. It was a little like that on Wednesday afternoon, but not on Wednesday night.

I've mostly had no problems today, but there are times where it takes a few seconds for something to load, almost like dial up internet speed, but nothing really worth getting frustrated over like yesterday.

I figured everybody was having this problem yesterday, as posts were definitely not as frequent yesterday across the forum, or at least it seemed that way.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Yesterday like all day it wouldn't load up for me. It would sporadically, but it would sometimes take an hour to post things. I'd make a post, it wouldn't go through, so I'd leave the window open and just keep trying and it would finally eventually go through. It was a little like that on Wednesday afternoon, but not on Wednesday night.

I've mostly had no problems today, but there are times where it takes a few seconds for something to load, almost like dial up internet speed, but nothing really worth getting frustrated over like yesterday.

I figured everybody was having this problem yesterday, as posts were definitely not as frequent yesterday across the forum, or at least it seemed that way.

Weird, I literally had no issues. I did notice it didn't seem like there was a drop in posts.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I'm getting tired of the press their wedding is getting. I'm trying to remember the last time a sitting U.S. president's child was marrying. Did they get as much press as this wedding is getting? It's all I heard about this morning and they've been talking about it heavily all week.

Didn't one of the Bush girls get married? I remember it being quite private

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I caught a 19''rainbow at 9:30am today in the rain and I've been drinking ever since...no big deal, just a truck fish who was hitch hiking. But it was a great day. Got to fish with 3 childhood friends and we had an amazing day. Spend most of the day untangling their lines...soaked and chilled to the bone but it was a pretty awesome day.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Oh and f*** the monarch. They should've been beheaded and their assests distributed to the commonwealth 200 years ago.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
Yup. I don't understand why manifest destiny didn't extend north and south of the Continent. Roatan to Hudson Bay should be ours.

we are the scapegoat of the uk....

they let us win the revolution. and now harry is marrying an american... like clockwork.

the scary thing is i wouldnt be opposed to reunification but i doubt it will happen in our lifetime. the UK needs some time so people forget what they did back in the day. and hope people forget who they blamed it on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad