OT: The Thread About Nothing 203

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
wait, someone on here was talking about a faster way to get through jacksonville in florida recently. i have a trip coming in at the end of may, heading from savannah to miami for one leg. what was the tip? something about getting off of I-95?

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
wait, someone on here was talking about a faster way to get through jacksonville in florida recently. i have a trip coming in at the end of may, heading from savannah to miami for one leg. what was the tip? something about getting off of I-95?

295 towards the beaches. Only saves time if there's accidents, traffic, or construction in JAX, but it's more relaxing either way.

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
Alright. So evidently I passed my welding test! However, it looks like my certification has been issued for GMAW instead of SMAW. For you non-welding people that’s gas/mig welding instead of stick welding. I’m very confused as I did my test in stick.

Reactions: tr83

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
what if i'm en route to miami and not the beaches?

295 goes east / west, the direction to take to go around JAX from the north and relink back to 95 is towards the beaches. You could go either way on 295 frankly as it's a circle, but going the other way is a few minutes longer.

Reactions: OmNomNom

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I think we can use some good news after that (I can't even bring myself to watch the HNIC broadcast tonight on NHLN because it's going to be the saddest most heartbreaking thing ever) so here goes: Legendary and incredibly influential Kansas City band the Get Up Kids are putting out a new ep and are doing a tour. They come to White Eagle Hall in Jersey City on July 15th. Tickets went on sale yesterday and I got mine today. I saw their keyboardist's side project Reggie and the Full Effect a few weeks ago and they were amazing.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
This weekend's weather is going to be so welcomed. I spent all last week in Phoenix on business and it was so nice outside. I miss the warmth.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
I really need to go car shopping. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know! Most likely going to go the route of buying CPO. Id lease but I drive too much.

I currently have a 3 series bmw so I'll admit I'm kind of spoiled from its features and power and it's making it harder to find a solid deal. There's three must haves for me.

All wheel drive
Heated seats
Somewhat quick acceleration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad