the staals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercury

Mar 10, 2003
South Philly/SoCal
Visit site
From what I understand (not so much, as Eric is the only brother I have seen play), Eric looks to be the most talented, Marc will be solid but unspectacular, and Jordan has tremendous upside (will likely be more of an impact player than Marc).

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
There is a 4th brother coming in to the OHL this season. look out!;) Jared is his name. I don't know which team that drafted him in the midget draft this year.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Eric was drafted first overall, it's tough to imagine someone from the same family topping that. Marc is going to be a solid but not flashy defender.

Jordan is intriguing, he's a bit risky but has a ton of skill. He should do very well. And I know nothing about the youngest one yet.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Le Golie said:
Eric was drafted first overall, it's tough to imagine someone from the same family topping that.

2nd overall ;)

Theres still room for improvement :D

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I think the Staals can all become good players, maybe not all in the NHL though, but all pro. You might be able to make a good line out of them.

Catcher.In.The.RyE said:
Is Kim Staal part of the family?
I don't think Kim Staal is anthing to do with them; he's from Norway ;) <Link>

Crosby=Gretzky said:
There is a 4th brother coming in to the OHL this season. look out!;) Jared is his name. I don't know which team that drafted him in the midget draft this year.

He's not eligible to be selected until next year. And he's probably not as talented as his brothers. You can see his stats here. 52 gms 8 goals 18 assists 26 points.

Edit: He's a forward, by the way.

adurn

Dec 22, 2003
Gunnar Stahl was so good for Iceland he came to a Prep School in the US and played goalie for Eden Hall Academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad