OT: The Soccer Football Thread (USA, RBNY, PL, etc.)

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
What a f***ing night! I'll be missing Wednesday nights game cause I'll be at RBA but beggars can't be choosers! How's this for two crazy stats!...

kJ8qTBR.jpeg(1).jpg

Last edited:

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Pretty cool?

PRETTY f***ING COOL?

My entire nation is obsessed with this game and have been clamouring to host a World Cup since 1966 and you describe this as PRETTY COOL?

I am so jealous right now.

Metlife sucks so I'm honestly shocked they picked it, I really thought they would go with Dallas because that place holds more people and is a cathedral compared to the dump that Metlife is.

I'm going to all the US games for as many as they play. It's going to cost a lot but I don't care cause I'll probably never have another opportunity to go unless they come back to the US before the world ends. Won't have to worry about paying for final tickets though cause the US isn't going that far. I absolutely can't justify the cost of the finals tickets if the US isn't in it.

Travel sucks for this though. Los Angeles is the first game so I'll make a Disneyland trip out of that one. I'm assuming the other two will be Ohio and then one of Texas or Florida. Would love to be wrong and get a close northeast game. So it's probably going to be 2 flights for the first round and I'll make the drive to Ohio.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I think actually all the US opening round games will be LA-Seattle-LA

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I think actually all the US opening round games will be LA-Seattle-LA

Ugh, Seattle is super expensive to stay at. I hope you're wrong simply cause of the cost that will be. At that point I might just rent a car and do the drive up from LA and back cause f*** it lol

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Ugh, Seattle is super expensive to stay at. I hope you're wrong simply cause of the cost that will be. At that point I might just rent a car and do the drive up from LA and back cause f*** it lol
Sorry to agree but I also believe it’s LA-Sea-LA

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Sorry to agree but I also believe it’s LA-Sea-LA

Ah f*** I didn't realize they released the whole thing, god damn it what a bunch of horse shit. The games aren't even remotely close either in dates so would need like a 2 week vacation. Probably gonna be cheaper to fly in and out. f***.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad