Seravalli: The sense is the Devils have lost faith in Blackwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Frank Seravalli recently wrote that the sense around the league is that the Devils have lost faith in Blackwood. If that's true then it would seem that a trade is likely.

If the Devils have lost faith in him and a trade does happen I look forward to seeing where he goes because I do think he has the potential to have a bounce back season on a better team.

I don't know if the market would be huge for him but there should be a few teams interested in him, Toronto and Edmonton need at least one goalie, possibly 2,

Buffalo could be of interest but there are heavy rumors of Jack Campbell landing there so Blackwood might not be a fit there.

Colorado depending on what happens with Kuemper

Maybe the Blues because they are going to lose Husso

or the Rangers as it looks like they are going to have to replace their backup, although I don't know if NJ would want to deal with the Rangers given they are a both in the Metro.

The market won't be massive but there are 4-6 teams I could see interested

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Unless NJ lands two goalies this summer he’s coming back and even if they can replace him they probably won’t move him for a B- prospect a cap dump and a third. As noted above this has been covered in another long thread.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Unless NJ lands two goalies this summer he’s coming back and even if they can replace him they probably won’t move him for a B- prospect a cap dump and a third. As noted above this has been covered in another long thread.

Devils fans have said this but where there is smoke there is usually fire, and there seems to be a lot of smoke here

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Wasn't this the sense a long time ago?

Feel like the last word we heard on NJD/Blackwood was that both sides were ready to move on. This relationship has been deteriorating since Blackwood initially wouldn't get vaccinated.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad