The Ristolainen Office

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
I always found it amusing that you could always tell the exact spot Risto stands on in the defensive zone over the years b/c he has horrid hockey IQ and no clue how to position, but shots rarely happen from "his spot" (click the tweets to see the full images with both the offense and defense shot heatmaps).

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I always found it amusing that you could always tell the exact spot Risto stands on in the defensive zone over the years b/c he has horrid hockey IQ and no clue how to position, but shots rarely happen from "his spot" (click the tweets to see the full images with both the offense and defense shot heatmaps).

He’s so bad it’s actually quite funny honestly. I almost feel bad for him as a Ranger fan.

Watching him in isolation is good comedy. I suppose Philadelphia is counting on him to be tank commander

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Chuck Fletcher and his minion are bad at talent evaluation and really anything related to running a successful hockey team. Absolutely no reason to trade for him or to resign him. Trash.

GOALOFSSON

Game Changer
Jun 6, 2018
Aspland
Chuck Fletcher and his minion are bad at talent evaluation and really anything related to running a successful hockey team. Absolutely no reason to trade for him or to resign him. Trash.

Thanks for Rosen and the 2nd Chuck :naughty:

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
He’s so bad it’s actually quite funny honestly. I almost feel bad for him as a Ranger fan.

Watching him in isolation is good comedy. I suppose Philadelphia is counting on him to be tank commander
Can't belive Buffalo got a mid-1st for him. I figured some GM would overpay for him due to his physicality and the fact he puts up pointzzz.

Still didn't expect that high of a pick.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Those times whrn ristolainen was seen as a highly touted _defensive_ prospect, PKing as a 17-18 years old, with some offensive upside, was said.

Draftday the Buffalo scout they said they have him on their radar since he was 16.
And said about Calgary t⅔he pick before " Oh no, they have their fking finnscout on stage!"
Funny how things change..
Buffalo got a first for him.. thats...
Unspeakable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad