Worst Case: Bubba Ramdicher

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Corrente

Best Case: Lubomir Visnovksy but more physical
Worst Case: much Less offensively skilled brian rafalski but with a mean streak

Matt Corrente's "Worst Case" is a player who never makes the NHL. He can either be a great defenseman, a mediocre one, or a guy who never touches the ice. He's far too unpredictible to be a less skilled Rafalski at his WORST.

SChan*

You can't say that the worst case scenario for a player is to become a star player. The chance to see Backstrom busting a pretty slim, but there's still a chance that he will never live up to the hype.

SO WHY ARE YOU JUST POINTING OUT THIS FOR JUST ME? THE OTHERS WHO HAVE LISTED WORST CASE SCENARIOS HAVE USED MINOR STAR PLAYERS ALSO. THIS MADE ME EXTREMLEY ANGRY.

I am sorry but Backstrom is easily the best player out of the 2006 prospect draft whether you like it or not.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
SO WHY ARE YOU JUST POINTING OUT THIS FOR JUST ME? THE OTHERS WHO HAVE LISTED WORST CASE SCENARIOS HAVE USED MINOR STAR PLAYERS ALSO. THIS MADE ME EXTREMLEY ANGRY.

I am sorry but Backstrom is easily the best player out of the 2006 prospect draft whether you like it or not.

What a crippling way to support an argument. Must be the language barrier.

hockeyprincess

Sep 5, 2006
Kingston, ON
Not on your list, but the 6th overall pick in 2006- Brassard.

Best Case- Daniel Briere

It's tough to say what a potential worst case would be, because a bust is a bust IMO.

Derick Brassard cites Daniel Briere as his role model.
That little vampire has influence over everyone... it's horrible.
And I am talking about Daniel.

Birko19

Aug 13, 2002
Hamilton, Ont
Visit site
I'm sorry but some of these posts are very funny,

Some of these worst cast scenarios are pretty absurd, I mean I see names like Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Ohlund, Jovanovski, and so on, I'm sorry but this is way too much, how about the word "Bust"? because that's a worst case scenario for every prospect out there even if it was Erik Johnson, Nicklas Backstrom, or whatever, sure these guys have a great potential, but sometimes even the best of them youngsters bust out.

Abyss

GO BRUINS
Jun 20, 2005
CT
I'm sorry but some of these posts are very funny,

Some of these worst cast scenarios are pretty absurd, I mean I see names like Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Ohlund, Jovanovski, and so on, I'm sorry but this is way too much, how about the word "Bust"? because that's a worst case scenario for every prospect out there even if it was Erik Johnson, Nicklas Backstrom, or whatever, sure these guys have a great potential, but sometimes even the best of them youngsters bust out.

People won't even be thinking any of these players might bust until...I'd say at least the summer of 2008.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
How about Canucks' pick Michael Grabner...

Best case: Martin Havlat
Worst case: bust

At this point it's looking good for you guys at least, he's proving even though he's been hurt that he's one of the best skaters/goal scorers in the league.

As for Mueller, I'd say more like:

Best case: Mats Sundin :yo:
Worst case: Matt Oates :banghead:

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Mueller's upside to me is like a two-way version of Craig Janney with a better work ethic. I don't see him in the same mold as Mats Sundin.
Viktor Kozlov as a worst case scenario? Give me a ****ing break.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->