Prospect Info: The Prospect Thread (Part XXXIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
DiPietro nearly with a shutout gave one up in the 3rd. 2-1 win over the London Knights, DiPietro saving 38 out of 39 shots and earning the first star.

That brings his totals up to 9gp 274 sh 260 saves 14 GA 1.67 SAV% 0.949 5w 1l 1so

Trelane

Feb 12, 2013
Salusa Secundus
London knights are currently LAST in the entire OHL (1-6-0). Spitfires sit 11th (4-2-1).

Missing OJ big time.

Forward prospect pool is looking good. Not one to overhype but Petterson, Dahlen and Lind have first line potential.

Need a stud RHD to add to the mix.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Missing OJ big time.

Forward prospect pool is looking good. Not one to overhype but Petterson, Dahlen and Lind have first line potential.

Need a stud RHD to add to the mix.
“Potential” is a vague descriptor but realistically only Pettersson has a good chance at 1st production. Lind is a kid I like a lot but he looks like a good 2nd line guy or a guy who can complement a top line guy more than a dynamic play-driver himself at the NHL level. Dahlen I think is even less likely to be a top liner than Lind. I mean, anyone can have the “potential” to do anything but realistically I think it’s unlikely those two get there. Pettersson is closer to having a realistic chance.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Kole Lind is taking over, got another assist which brings him up to 2.

He's a better skating Matthew Tkachuk in my eyes.

Ya I think there’s some similarities there. Less powerful than Tkachuk but just as smart and with good hands and vision. Would benefit greatly from an extra skating gear.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
Oh Lind almost scores, missed the net though

Lind is having himself a game, the coach double shifting him. He's all over the ice.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
DiPietro 38 saves on 39 shots. 1st star

Demko 33 saves for the shutout. 1st star.

I'd say our goalie prospect depth is pretty good.
Yes, Canucks might just have the best goalie in the OHL and lock to make the WJC; and Demko likely the top young goalie in the AHL....it doesn't get much better than that for goalie depth.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->