The Prospect Thread II (McKay called up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Bichette with another 3 hits last night! I love this kid. Warmoth Jays first round pick hit a homerun yesterday as well

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I am very excited

And its not like he is struggling in AAA Marc

79 GP
.285 avg
87 hits (9 doubles + 3 triples)
12 HR's
36 RBI's
17 SB's
.381 OBP

Kid is ready for next step

Last edited:

Pwnasaurus

Feb 21, 2003
Robot City
What do you think about J.P. Crawford? I see that he's been playing better lately, and the BB/K rate is encouraging. He really slipped down mid-season prospect rankings.

I saw him live down on the farm enough to validate the glove is incredible. One of the best fielding SS prospects I've seen. The bat certainly needs to come around.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
What do you think about J.P. Crawford? I see that he's been playing better lately, and the BB/K rate is encouraging. He really slipped down mid-season prospect rankings.

He is starting to with power it seems. As Pwn noted he is very good defensively, so and his plate discipline should allow him to be a leagur average hitter. Probably will be up at some point this year.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Lucas Sims getting called up to pitch against the Dodgers tonight. Sounds like Ozzie Albies (MLB #19 overall) will get called up to play 2nd.

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
Can anyone comment on Bryan Garcia (closer in Tigers org.)? He has been promoted to AAA, his third promotion in 2017, and his numbers certainly look good.

Gruß,
BSHH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->