The promos you'll see endlessly for the next few months...

WWAD

Aug 20, 2009
If whatever they're doing under there isn't set to the genius lyrics of "Let's Go Canes" I will be DISAPPOINT.

I favor that song myself for its highly original musical arrangement, as well as its genius lyrics.

ncsu1

Oct 31, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Heh, unfortunately, this was just some kind of realty convention. Nothing being shot like that, as far as I know

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
No no, Paul. No need to hate yourself. It could be worse.

Those are both actual songs and are infinitely worse.

Airiel Down was horrid.

Even discounting that both of those songs are FULL LENGTH pieces, nothing can compare with the trainload of fail that "Let's Go Canes" and it's strange synthesized beats provides. And I say that as someone who was driven to the very edge of sanity by "Noise" last year, having only missed two home games.

I'll just say it: I hate "Let's Go Canes" more than elevator music. Or Airiel Down playing elevator music.

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut
Airiel Down was horrid.

Even discounting that both of those songs are FULL LENGTH pieces, nothing can compare with the trainload of fail that "Let's Go Canes" and it's strange synthesized beats provides. And I say that as someone who was driven to the very edge of sanity by "Noise" last year, having only missed two home games.

I'll just say it: I hate "Let's Go Canes" more than elevator music. Or Airiel Down playing elevator music.

I'd never heard "Lets go Canes"

I now hate you.

Anton H Christ

ruh-roh corvo
May 4, 2011
Columbia SC
I was wondering why y'all were hating a simple three word slogan, obviously oblivious to the abomination that was just posted.

edit: That's seriously a contender for the most awkward thing ive ever heard, maybe i blocked it from my memory.

Guy

Feb 14, 2008
Noise is a good song. Don't hate on Noise.

I'm going to have to disagree.

They're never going to be able to pick a song that makes everyone happy though, and I'd rather listen to Noise than the latest Nickelback trash. That being said, I would purposefully time my entrance into games during the latter 3/4 of last season so that I would miss out on hearing Noise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad