The Other Sports Thread (Titans, Vols, Dores, etc) - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
The Pittsburgh pro sports teams all have white, black and gold uniforms. The Pirates, Steelers and Penguins. The Pens were originally dark blue, powder blue and gold, but changed colors in January of 1980. They are the only US city that I know of where the pro sports teams all use the same colors.
University of Pittsburgh is also black and Gold

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
The Pittsburgh pro sports teams all have white, black and gold uniforms. The Pirates, Steelers and Penguins. The Pens were originally dark blue, powder blue and gold, but changed colors in January of 1980. They are the only US city that I know of where the pro sports teams all use the same colors.
Seattle is borderline. The Seahawks and Sounders are dark blue, lime green and white. The Mariners are dark blue, teal and white.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Please Sounds, take us back. Our top two pitching prospects just got shelled tonight pitching for Colorado Springs. You don't really like the A's anyways, that's Sharks territory.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
hah your disdain for Mariota is greater than any I’ve had towards anything in my life. And that even includes Blackhawks bandwagon fans.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
So Captain America to the Patriots? Iron Man to the Steelers? There already is a Civil War between those two teams.

And yes, rugby toughness far out weighs football toughness.
If Thanos completes the infinity gauntlet then this is a huge pick

If Falk unseats Mariota i'd be ecstatic because it would mean he is an absolutely elite QB... but the chance of that being even close to reality? 0.000001%
Don’t you watch ESPN? They were creaming their pants when a QB was picked with the Tom Brady pick. So he is the next Tom Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad