The Other Sports Thread (Titans, Vols, Dores, etc) - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I thought that for a second after one camera view but it seemed obvious on the others so I'm led to believe I'm probably wrong.

Could be I guess. But that ball sure looked like it changed direction. Pretty sure it nicked the edge of his finger tip.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Also starting to look like a Kentucky/Tennessee rematch isn’t going to happen. Tennessee’s offense is woefully inconsistent.

I wanted to see the Vols play Cincinnati. I had that game in my bracket with the Bearcats winning. Now it will be Loyola-Chicago in a rematch of the 1963 NCAA title game.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Well, Vols are completely out now. That was disappointing.

Go remaining Underdog Team, I guess? I didn't have a bracket, anyway.

Sorry, Volde, that doesn't include your team. ;-) Y'all beat us way too many times in college.

Last edited:

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
You don't have to play the Flying Sister Jean's do you?

Not yet. They have to play Nevada

Wildcats will play... the Wildcats.

Kansas St. that is.

Edit... every time I see Loyolas away unis I think of Gryffindor.... Yeah, I'm a dork...

Last edited:

PredsV82

Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
So... the highest seed left on the entire left side of the bracket is(3) Michigan, who is only still there by virtue of a miracle half court shot.

Michigan
Gonzaga
Kentucky
Nevada
Kansas St
Loyola
Texas A&M
Florida St.

One of those 8 will be in the championship game.....

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
So... the highest seed left on the entire left side of the bracket is(3) Michigan, who is only still there by virtue of a miracle half court shot.

Michigan
Gonzaga
Kentucky
Nevada
Kansas St
Loyola
Texas A&M
Florida St.

It’s just laying there for Kentucky.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com

Michigan
Gonzaga
Kentucky
Nevada
Kansas St
Loyola
Texas A&M
Florida St.

I've still got five of them on my clueless bracket and my UK pick isn't looking as crazy now. I've got six teams on the other side as well.

6/8 are alive for my Elite 8 and 3/4 are alive for my Final 4, plus my championship game is still intact. Only Tennessee and NC have really done and damage to my bracket.

PredsV82

Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
I've still got five of them on my clueless bracket and my UK pick isn't looking as crazy now. I've got six teams on the other side as well.

6/8 are alive for my Elite 8 and 3/4 are alive for my Final 4, plus my championship game is still intact. Only Tennessee and NC have really done and damage to my bracket.

You may be in for some cash...

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Bring it Cheese boy!

wp2TJv7.gif

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
damn kentucky you suck. either kansas state or loyola chicago will be in the final four. and the winner of those 2 will play michigan or florida state. so a 9 seed, 11 seed, 3 seed, and a 9 seed. the left side of bracket is weaaaaaaaaak.

Reactions: PredsV82

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Sorry, Volde. A bad night made worse. I saw the beginning of it while I was at City Tap Room and thought of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad