Tommy Fresh
Jul 12, 2009
In The Studio
www.myflashstore.net
1391596_537402996351654_2144886095_n.jpg

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
If anyone wants a good read, go to the last few pages of the prospects thread from way back in 03

"The Wrath of Krahn
Watch this kid. He's overcoming some injury setbacks, but the kid is gold. Discount him to your peril!

Krahn. Brent Krahn. He'll overtake DiPietro in the long run."

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I will be purchasing a jersey fairly soon. I'm thinking of getting either a Baertschi, Backlund, Wideman, Brodie, or a Monahan. Any thoughts?

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Gio would be a really good one as it probably isn't as popular as the kids and you can get his new jersey with the C.

Are you expecting him to stay with the Flames for awhile? I want a jersey that will last. I bought an Alex Tanguay jersey two years and he was gone within the year.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm thinking I'm going to wait to see if the jerseys are going to be changed before I buy my next jersey. It's going to be one of either Baertschi or Monahan. Or Backlund. Or Brodie. Actually, I have no idea who it's going to be. Probably not Joey MacDonald.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Eminem will always be a great lyricist he just has such corny production and hooks for being the best selling rapper of all time

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
IMO the beat is perfect. It's about time Eminem starts using beats that don't over power his delivery.

He uses so many flows/styles in this track it's disgusting. I giggled like a school girl when I heard it the first time, repeated like 3 more times. This is what I've been waiting for in rap. Easily the rap god, best to do it now and forever, until the next great comes.

May 27, 2012
Earth
I got a lunch detention today at school. I wore the wrong colour shoes! Grey running shoes instead of black shoes, also my school you have to wear a uniform...I regret returning for another year.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I got a lunch detention today at school. I wore the wrong colour shoes! Grey running shoes instead of black shoes, also my school you have to wear a uniform...I regret returning for another year.

I went to Webber Academy from grade 3-9, so I know all about those rules. There was a rule that you couldn't have any facial hair. One of the older students in high school had really fast-growing hair, and despite shaving every day he got in trouble all the time for having stubble before the end of the day. It was sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->