The Official Sidney Crosby Sporadic Post Thread(If he's chipped a nail, post it here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
leafssuck said:
I'm probably one of the bigger Crosby homers, but Offensive Player of the Week isn't that special. Offensive Player of the month would be more worthy of a discussion.

Actually I am not even a big Crosby supporter...yet. I thought the more interesting part of the article was the rookie goalie....anyone know anything about him?

Lukko4

May 15, 2002
Montreal, QC
Bouthillette is the Gatineau Olympiques backup, he only played the first 4 or 5 games because #1 goalie David Tremblay was away at Flyers camp. Bouthillette is a very acrobatic goalie who take up a lot of room in the crease and has prett good reflexes.

He has never been a really good prospect, mainly because he has had a tendancy to be hot and cold playing AAA, he would win 4 or 5 in a row, and then get shelled for a few games. I liked what I saw from him so far this year....and I think it gives all those nay-sayers about Gatineau's goaltending something to shut them up....cause Bouthillette has looked very good and Tremblay is also excellent.

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Why don't we let Crosby actually play a full junior season/career and then at the NHL level before we put him in the hall of fame. Sure he looks like a sure fire NHL star but people were saying the same thing about Alexandre Daigle before he was drafted and we all know what happened there. I'm not saying that Crosby will be a flop, but he is very far from a sure thing.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Does anyone know if tonight's Rimouski game is going to be webcast?

sharkyz15

Jul 13, 2003
The Dirty Dirty SC
Visit site
The Official Sidney Crosby Sporadic Post Thread

Post all Crosby thoughts here.

Crosby scores? Post it here.
Crosby loses a nail? Post it here.
You hate Crosby? Post it here.

Thanks,
Zoid

--
2 goals so far

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
temporary pencil said:
If this goes on, I wonder if he's going to have a chance to challenge Mario Lemieux's QMJHL records next season :dunno:

Wow, if he did that next season, he would deserve front page of every major sports magazine. I mean, 4 points per game? Damn! I must say, I don't think he'll do quite that much, but I'm pulling for him.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
temporary pencil said:
If this goes on, I wonder if he's going to have a chance to challenge Mario Lemieux's QMJHL records next season :dunno:

I doubt it, but the kid is sure putting up the points so far! I'm sure teams will start keying on him more and more if they aren't already, but he sure is playing well offensively for a 16 yr old rookie at this point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad