The official, Pictures of yourself and gear.

redlighthockey

Sep 10, 2006
East Coast
After browsing through the forums I haven't found any threads with pictures of people actually playing, thought it would be a good idea to make a sticky with people playing in their gear. Things like this seem to be popular on other forums so I figured it might work out here.

So, I'll start.

Me, a year and a half ago playing midget aa.
Playing with.
Rbk 7k Stick
Eagle 80 Pro S Gloves
Old School Bauer 5000
Vapor xxx Skates
Synergy Elbow Pads
Nike v12 knees
Jofa Shoulders
Franklin Pro Stocks ( Street Hockey FTW )
stopingiceallover.jpg
DoggyStye.jpg

Muttley*

After browsing through the forums I haven't found any threads with pictures of people actually playing, thought it would be a good idea to make a sticky with people playing in their gear. Things like this seem to be popular on other forums so I figured it might work out here.

So, I'll start.

Playing with.
Rbk 7k Stick
Eagle 80 Pro S Gloves
Old School Bauer 5000
Vapor xxx Skates
Synergy Elbow Pads
Nike v12 knees
Jofa Shoulders
stopingiceallover.jpg
DoggyStye.jpg

lol, you goon

Your pants or your shell is all ripped up.

lotus

Jul 22, 2006
New York
Haha yeah they just look unzipped. I never understood the zippers, but have seen some people play like that. Care to explain? :P

ISensFanI

Sep 2, 2006
Ottawa
Haha yeah they just look unzipped. I never understood the zippers, but have seen some people play like that. Care to explain? :P

more freedom to move your legs :dunno:

Im a goalie so I dont have any idea, but I do have some pictures, cant post because it says there too big, any help?

Jul 31, 2005
CA
I have some CCM's with zippers and 1 of them tore after about 6 months. Good idea in theory but they don't hold up well to stress.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
Me about a year ago playing at Staples:
Synthesis stick with Iginla blade-replaced with Synergy Stealth Gaborik
Synergy shin pads
Synergy elbow pads
Synergy gloves
Synergy skates
Itech helmet with IS22 mirrored visor-replaced with Reebok 8K & Itech cage
CCM Tacks Pants
Nike Swift Team USA Jersey
Mission Thorax padded shirt-replaced with Reebok 6K padded shirt-hate shoulder pads

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Me about a year ago playing at Staples:
Synthesis stick with Iginla blade-replaced with Synergy Stealth Gaborik
Synergy shin pads
Synergy elbow pads
Synergy gloves
Synergy skates
Itech helmet with IS22 mirrored visor-replaced with Reebok 8K & Itech cage
CCM Tacks Pants
Nike Swift Team USA Jersey
Mission Thorax padded shirt-replaced with Reebok 6K padded shirt-hate shoulder pads

I thought only euros used those tinted visors.

redlighthockey

Sep 10, 2006
East Coast

The zippers were originally made for people to pull the pants over their skates when getting dressed. But it has become popular to unzip them in order to get better movement, and because they fit looser. I started wearing mine unzipped and now the zipper broke so I'm stuck with them like that.

MikeD

Jul 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
www.hawksice.com
more freedom to move your legs :dunno:

Im a goalie so I dont have any idea, but I do have some pictures, cant post because it says there too big, any help?

start a free account with Photobucket.com Its very easy...

Or

send them as an attachment to me via email and I will upload them and send you back the links to use to post.

Or

Right click over the image your wanting to use. Select Open with/Paint. In the top tool bar select IMAGE/Stretch Scew. Want to reduce actual pix size by half? put 50 in both horizontal and vertical box. Just opening an image in paint and clicking SAVE reduces the file size while keeping the same width and hight. Change the name to retain your original image. original_sm is a typical file rename for a smaller version of an image.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
I thought only euros used those tinted visors.

Had to change after taking a puck to the mouth at the Pond, first time I've been hit in the face with an ice hockey puck and it was incredibly painful. I'd rather get beat up by a goon that get hit by a puck again thus the switch to a cage.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Me from the reality hockey thingie ;)

After 10 months of no hockey, I suddenly have a game for fun next week o_O

It's all pretty much RBK premier pro equipment.

Last edited:

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Had to change after taking a puck to the mouth at the Pond, first time I've been hit in the face with an ice hockey puck and it was incredibly painful. I'd rather get beat up by a goon that get hit by a puck again thus the switch to a cage.

Yeah I've been pretty luck with not getting hit in the face with a puck. (knock on wood) Sticks sure, but pucks no.

WashCapsfan4life8

Jan 4, 2007
Virginia
i had to stop playing because i had surgery and tore a muscle tendon, then played again and had surgery this past friday to get scar tissue removed i am now finished with hockey for a long time prob forever

Muttley*

The zippers were originally made for people to pull the pants over their skates when getting dressed. But it has become popular to unzip them in order to get better movement, and because they fit looser. I started wearing mine unzipped and now the zipper broke so I'm stuck with them like that.

you a defenseman?

Ti-girl

Jan 29, 2005
Merida, Mexico

I loved my old pants for that...but then they met their match. Mother Earth in the corner. Had a hole the size of my forarm in them.

I only used the zippers because I would put my skates on first. Now I just put my shin pads on last.

Muttley*

yeah, I figured probably cuz you wear #77 for Borurque of Coffey.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Thanks, I made a photo bucket account.

heres me playing midget A, I actually took these at my last game.

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

Eagle Sentry goalie equipment, stuff Vokoun uses, just different colours

If you go to your photobucket account, under the picture that you want to post there are 3 addresses. Copy and paste the IMG address and it will show up as a picture on your post. Makes it easier to follow threads without having to click on links.

IMG_0061.jpg

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton

So, I'll start.

Playing with.
Rbk 7k Stick
Eagle 80 Pro S Gloves
Old School Bauer 5000
Vapor xxx Skates
Synergy Elbow Pads
Nike v12 knees
Jofa Shoulders

Love the title you gave to the second picture..:biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad