The Official Ovechkin vs. Crosby Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
Ovechkin and Crosby will have great career that's it that's all... maybe they will play on the same team... so that's it... hope i'm wrong the Caps are so boring :lol: they don't deserve a great guy like Sid

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
CrosbyIsGod said:
Ovechkin and Crosby will have great career that's it that's all... maybe they will play on the same team... so that's it... hope i'm wrong the Caps are so boring

They wouldn't be boring with Ovechkin and Crosby. :banana:

stockwizard*

If Ovechkin was available, I wonder if any WHA team would offer him 5 million. Of course not, he could never draw people to the stadium like Sid can.

Nik#11

Apr 14, 2002
Visit site
I can't blame European players for wanting to go back over there, and raise their kids in Europe, etc. I'm Canadian, but having been to Europe many times, I'd love to live in the EU, and probably will some day since I'm eligible to get dual British citizenship.

In US and to a lesser degree Canada, all people do is work work work. When they're not at work, they vegetating in front of the TV, mostly. Society over here is far less cultured and intellectual than it is in Europe, and a lot more anti-social, on the whole.

Nik#11

Apr 14, 2002
Visit site
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the most noticable difference, which is that people in Europe aren't all FAT like they are over here. Go to Prague or Copenhagen or Stockholm, and walk around the streets, and you'll have a really hard time finding anyone overweight. And of course, there are beautiful women everywhere. Even Montreal, which everyone says has great women, just doesn't compare in any way.

Sotnos

Jul 8, 2002
Not here
www.boltprospects.com
Political discussions have no place on the hockey boards, period. There is a Politics board on the Lounge that is there for that purpose.

Neither do xenophobic comments or personal attacks. A few of you will need to check your PMs in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->