The Official Ottawa Sports Radio Thread - Mod Warning Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I don't think Leever has the time for a Saturday afternoon show esp if it's live with the 67 commitment. Wonder if he or AJ once he get's back will be used more on "in the Box". Love Todd White but not thrilled with CJ. At first I liked him but now he is rather drab and a bit his opinion is the right one.

Should be interesting with Leever doing the Drive all week with Panda being off. Sometimes he tries to hard to prove himself to Simmer.

Now that the RedBlacks are done Aj and Lee have a lot of time. Either one of them could do an afternoon show. Would prefer Leever to do it as I like AJ doing 67's games. They move everyone around shows so much anyways that they could always manage that **** with ease.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
Love listening to Simmer explain how certain players will get into the Hall of Fame just because they are Newport Sports clients. Makes me laugh everytime he mentions how Newport Sports can do it all. Seems like he is really pining to become an agent.

NEWPORT SPORTS!! NEWPORT SPORTS!!

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Love listening to Simmer explain how certain players will get into the Hall of Fame just because they are Newport Sports clients. Makes me laugh everytime he mentions how Newport Sports can do it all. Seems like he is really pining to become an agent.

NEWPORT SPORTS!! NEWPORT SPORTS!!

I have no idea how you arrived at that conclusion.

He was just discussing the politics involved in the HHOF.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
I have no idea how you arrived at that conclusion.

He was just discussing the politics involved in the HHOF.

I arrived at that conclusion cause Simmer name drops "Newport Sports" whenever he can.

Also, I don't think someone gets an extra boost to their HOF application because they are a Newport Sports client...maybe I'm wrong

IMO

Bell Media has been cutting jobs as of late so it looks like TSN1200 will continue to have a shoe string budget.

Wonder if that means they won't replace Yorky and just use cheaper fillers and AJ & Leever. Curious to see if any one major in Bell Media loses jobs besides the BOB people. Or is we will continue to see them crossing over like many of the tsn1200 guys on CTV doing sports stops. Or some older higher salary could be forced to retire.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Wonder if that means they won't replace Yorky and just use cheaper fillers and AJ & Leever. Curious to see if any one major in Bell Media loses jobs besides the BOB people. Or is we will continue to see them crossing over like many of the tsn1200 guys on CTV doing sports stops. Or some older higher salary could be forced to retire.

It's been a while and they are still on the CJ White AJ rotation.

I don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad