The OFFICIAL Northeastern Huskies Thread

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Can any Northeastern fans give their opinion on Steve Quailer, I wont see them play until next month from the looks of the tv schedule, so any info would be great. Congrats on their ranking.

njdevscup30

Boom Boom
Apr 25, 2006
Blacksburg
Can any Northeastern fans give their opinion on Steve Quailer, I wont see them play until next month from the looks of the tv schedule, so any info would be great. Congrats on their ranking.

Steve Qualier looks like he plays effortlessly (I feel thats the biggest difference visually between nhl and college). He's extremely quick and makes good decisions, and creates a lot of chances. If he gains a little weight he will fit in physically with most NHLers. I've seen him play 3 times now, and I want him to show me more. Show me some moves or some more hustle or something. You can tell he's a good player but I want to see him dominate a game sometime.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Steve Qualier looks like he plays effortlessly (I feel thats the biggest difference visually between nhl and college). He's extremely quick and makes good decisions, and creates a lot of chances. If he gains a little weight he will fit in physically with most NHLers. I've seen him play 3 times now, and I want him to show me more. Show me some moves or some more hustle or something. You can tell he's a good player but I want to see him dominate a game sometime.

Thanks for the info, he seems to be putting some points on the board, hope he keeps it up.

dougiebrown

Oct 22, 2007
New Jersey
Huskies up to #7 in the national poll. WOOHOO!!!

Anyone think Thiessen will sign a pro contract after this season? Hard to believe that we was never drafted the way he's been playing. Given the lack of goalie depth in my Devils farm system, I'd love to see them take a swing on him.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Huskies up to #7 in the national poll. WOOHOO!!!

Anyone think Thiessen will sign a pro contract after this season? Hard to believe that we was never drafted the way he's been playing. Given the lack of goalie depth in my Devils farm system, I'd love to see them take a swing on him.

Yes I would think Thiessen will get a pro contract from someone this summer.

Saw my first game of the year against Vermont, the Huskies looked good and it was an entertaining game (although 7 bucks to watch on B2 is a bit much imo)

njdevscup30

Boom Boom
Apr 25, 2006
Blacksburg
I think Theissen will sign a contract after his senior season.

I think he just needs a bit more puck awareness to make that step to the next level. He's already made leaps over the form he had last season. I never thought he would be NHL material but the way he is playing now, anything is possible.

Loto68

Aug 12, 2006
Boston
USCHO/CBSsportsline.com Poll has the Huskies at #4. And InsideCollegeHockey.com has them at 3.

dougiebrown

Oct 22, 2007
New Jersey
6-1 domination of BC last night in the Beanpot semis. On to the Terriers. Should be a great game next Monday night. If only I wasn't unemployed, I'd make the journey for the game. Sigh.....

WDR357

Mar 18, 2009
Boston Area
Thought I'd jump in. Husky Grad from the 90's. I'll be at the Garden on Friday against UMASS-Lowell. Should be a great game. Could set a record for team wins with a victory on Friday!! Woo-Hoo!!

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
Since this thread seems to be getting more action right now than the BC thread. I've stuck this one and unstuck the other one.

No, I don't delete threads unless absolutely necessary. I do on occasion move or merge threads.

bubba5

Aug 2, 2005
Please let me know if this is streaming online...wish i could be in Boston for this!!!!

WDR357

Mar 18, 2009
Boston Area
Both games were entertaining to watch. I really think NU is running out of gas though. Lowell ran circles around them the last period and a half and in OT. Cronin told the press he felt the UMASS series took a lot out of them emotionally and maybe it did. But if I were a team that gets NU in the draw Sunday morning I think I'd be pretty happy. Sad:(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->