The Official Jeff Skinner Trade Thread Drinking Game

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I think the bummer part is that you got us painted as angry and bitter, when I think we are mostly just seeking harmless amusement.

Eh, I'd say "angry and bitter" is a pretty good description of this board on most days. :sarcasm:

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Yeah, BLB, not sure what your goal was in trying to ruin the fun for others.

Apologies. It wasn't my intention. I had forgotten how gullible other fanbases could be, so when they seriously accepted that Staal's value had "fallen" to the point where Canes fans were happy to get rid of him, I made sure it was clear it hadn't.

But as I said, no harm, no foul. There will be another terrible proposal soon enough and you all can start the process all over again. And I'll stay out of it the next time.

EDIT: Words.

Last edited:

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Hmm... but they'd probably want us to throw in a Vagrant or halle, I'd have to think that one over for a bit.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
What about that guy that killed a litter of puppies after you kept saying rongos? You sure he wants you?

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
we got Bennett AND Jarry AND a 2nd out of Pittsburgh?

sam, beau or michael?

or did yuo mean tihs guy?:

commando2.jpg

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
oh it felt nice to nuke that thread soon as someone posted that the source was a website that isn't an acknowledged source, holy ****.

Couldn't even let us get one comment in about how terrible the proposal itself was? :laugh:

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Boy they're desperate to get rid of Bennett and Kunitz...they're a part of every trade proposal to every team. What's great is when they say Skinner's value is low bc of his concussion history but Bennett is worth a ton bc he was so good in the brief time in his 49 game career he wasn't playing through some sort of injury...intentional irony?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->