The Official "I'M FED UP OF CROSBY THREADS" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teezax

Nov 25, 2002
Montreal
God, do we really need any more posts on this freakin guy?
He won't be the next Gretzky, he won't break all the records so why do we need to continuously go on about him being the next great one.
The only thing that certain, is that he will be drafted 1st overall in his draft year.

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
Teezax said:
He won't be the next Gretzky, he won't break all the records so why do we need to continuously go on about him being the next great one.
The only thing that certain, is that he will be drafted 1st overall in his draft year.

Not even that is a certainty...

I think these last two threads are harmless.

User571

Apr 5, 2004
Between the Pipes
Flames Draft Watcher said:
I've been skipping any thread with Crosby in the title for the past 6 months. If you are sick of them I'd suggest you do the same.
Thats a shame-you're missing out the Springer like Gretzky Crosby thread.

BlackJack21

Nov 6, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
Teezax said:
We might as well open a thread dedicated to just Sidney Crosby and the dancing bananas.

lol lol lol

CROSBYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I second FD Watcher... just skip it like both of us!

"Sidney Crosby and the Dancing Bananas" :lol:

BJ21

Vincent_TheGreat

Feb 27, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
Teezax said:

CAN IT!!!

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Flames Draft Watcher said:
I've been skipping any thread with Crosby in the title for the past 6 months. If you are sick of them I'd suggest you do the same.

BlackJack21 said:
I second FD Watcher... just skip it like both of us!

Well, if you're posting here, it seems like y'all are doing an awesome job.

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
I bet Crosby's first endorsement contract is with Jell-O. That would be awesome.

Lime Jello, the breakfast of champions.

May 1, 2003
Visit site
The Albino said:
I bet Crosby's first endorsement contract is with Jell-O. That would be awesome.

Lime Jello, the breakfast of champions.
Like my avatar/ Signature says THERE IS NO NEXT 1

Staalwart

Feb 24, 2004
Wayne Gretzky was, is, and always will be The Great One. Even if some day his records are broken, in my opinion, there will never be a next one. they will be whoever they are and whatever nickname they gain, but no one will ever be Gretzky, of play the game like he did.

zoidberg

Aug 23, 2002
hockeyrumors.blogspot.com
Teezax said:
If you have complaints about the Crosby threads, PM me and I'll merge them. It's not that big a deal that you have to post a new thread. This is closed and if you have any questions by all means ask them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad