Speculation: The Official Horrible Trade Proposals Thread: Part 2, Have a Drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Better at RW

So as centre not bad? Is there potential there ? Personally I think Galchenyuk should be at centre for the Habs, but our GM has spoken

Previously I had proposed, after some back and forth, Galchenyuk and Gallagher for Hanifin and Bean. What about that from the Habs and Hanifin and Lindholm from the Canes ?

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
So as centre not bad? Is there potential there ? Personally I think Galchenyuk should be at centre for the Habs, but our GM has spoken

Previously I had proposed, after some back and forth, Galchenyuk and Gallagher for Hanifin and Bean. What about that from the Habs and Hanifin and Lindholm from the Canes ?

With the way Hanifin is playing and progressing this year, I wouldn't trade him for Galchenyuk and Gallagher on his own, let alone throw in our best defensive prospect as well. I don't see anyone on the Habs that our organization would trade Hanifin for at this point. Over the summer, I would have probably said a Hanifin/Galchenyuk swap was fair, but he is clearly now showing his #1D potential and I wouldn't move him for anything short of a sure thing #1C now.

Last edited:

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015

With as much as Hanifin has begun to blossom lately? Good luck with that! You might be able to work something around Bean <> Galchenyuk, but guessing Hanifin isn't part of that discussion right now.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015

Hanifin's stock has gone up a crap ton just in the past few weeks, you're gonna struggle to find a Canes fan that wants to trade him at this moment. I wouldn't come close to touching the Hanifin + Lindy deal. A few weeks ago I'd of considered the Hanifin + Bean, but wouldn't consider it today. Hanifin has been taken some huge steps in his game the past few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->