The Official First Goal Rookie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuelphStormRule

Pavel Vorobiev just got his first NHL goal against the kings.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Jussi said:
Sean Bergenheim got his first against the Pens and what a beauty it was.

Wow. Bergenheim went in on a shorthanded 1-1 against Martin Straka, made a sweet move to the outside, Straka bit, then he pulled it back inside through Straka's legs, got around him and beat Caron 5-hole. What a memory, absolutely beautiful.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
That's like, the 5th time this season Straka has been burned by turning his back to the man. Less a good play by Bergenheim, and more an absolutely horrible decision by Straka.

-HIFK-

Originally posted by Jacobv2
That's like, the 5th time this season Straka has been burned by turning his back to the man. Less a good play by Bergenheim, and more an absolutely horrible decision by Straka.

It was still a good play by Bergenheim, I wouldn´t take that from him. Going through Straka´s legs on a shorthanded play with Sean playing in his fourth game, I´d say it was a nice move.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Jacobv2 said:
:rolleyes:

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Evilo said:
Do you disagree or something? I suppose Straka was doing the right thing by turning his back to the man with the puck, huh.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Jacobv2 said:
Do you disagree or something? I suppose Straka was doing the right thing by turning his back to the man with the puck, huh.
I hate negativity.
That was a great move by Bergenheim. Period.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
and a nice goal for the GW.
He needed that goal with all his assists.
In two games, 1 goal, 3 assists for 4 points...
Is he finally finding his confidence?

st_roland

Alex Semin

Alexander Semin pots his first NHL goal on a brilliant deke past Pasi Nurminen and 2 out of position ATL Defenders! Anyone else see this one?

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
I know this is first NHL goal thread..but I feel this is definitely worth a mention..

Dominic Moore had 3 assists (all primary, the last 2 on the PP) tonight against Montreal in his NHL debut. Moore was drafted in the 3rd round in 2000 and just finished a stellar four-year career at Harvard. Started this year in Hartford and had 3 goals in 7 games before getting called up for tonights game.

Very impressive performance :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->