The Official First Goal Rookie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Konstantin Koltsov had his first point last game (second of the season in Philly). He was good all game.
No goal yet in two games. But he has time...

#37-#93-#27*

Koltsov said:
I know it's the AHL, but Kirill Koltsov got his first NA goal last night in his NA debut. He finished the night with 2 goals and 2 assists and was in on all the Moose goals in a 5-4 loss.
Fedor Tjutin scored 2 goals in his first game in the AHL to help his team regain the lead late in the game only to have them lose eventually.

He also scored a goal in his second game. He's a defenseman btw.

H3ro

Apr 24, 2003
Visit site
First NHL Point by Patrice Cleary-Bergeron tonight. I'm very surprised he made the team, but it's nice to see an local boy earn a spot at 18 years old...

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
Bergeron's assist wasn't really of any note, other than the fact it was on the scoreboard. Still, cool to see.

Not mentioned here was Jason King's first NHL goal in his first NHL game (WAY back on October 9th against the Flames).

nucks2001

#37-#93-#27 said:
Fedor Tjutin scored 2 goals in his first game in the AHL to help his team regain the lead late in the game only to have them lose eventually.

He also scored a goal in his second game. He's a defenseman btw.

So is Koltsov

nucks2001

Dr Zoidberg said:
Don't get me started on those Canuck fans. :mad: :joker:

Its okay.. we realize that years of being a Flame fan have caused you to endure some brain damage and serious anger problems.. I bet the flames did something stupid the day the boards crashed

sundinfan13

Dec 26, 2002
New Jersey
Visit site
I know this is a goals thread, but it's kinda hard for goalies to get goals so...

Congrats to MA Fleury, for his first NHL win, especially against the Detroit powerhouse. :yo: :handclap:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
sundinfan13 said:
I know this is a goals thread, but it's kinda hard for goalies to get goals so...

Congrats to MA Fleury, for his first NHL win, especially against the Detroit powerhouse. :yo: :handclap:
Yep.
:bow: to Fleury.
And Koltsov got another assist on marty Straka's goal.

Patch2

Jul 29, 2003
Thorold, Ontario
Visit site
Tuomo Ruutu's first regular season NHL goal, he got the pass from the corner, took two steps off the hash marks on the right side boards and blew a shot right by Nashville's Chris Mason.
Box Score:
Chicago, Tuomo Ruutu 1 (power play) (Brett
Mclean, Steve Sullivan)
He also had about 6 or 7 good body checks to help set the tempo for the Hawks.

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
Matt Lombardi had his first for Calgary tonight against Minnesota. He added an assist and was first star. He has earned his way onto the top line with Reinprecht and Iginla as his wingers.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
dem said:
Staal got his first tonight against Boston.

Staal scored his first NHL goal on a two-on-one breakout with Jeff O'Neill. Jeff was coming up the right side of the ice and Andrew Raycroft bit O'Neill's shot fake and found himself incredibly out of position. He then slid it over to Staal who had virtually an open net to shoot at and he didn't disappoint.

Staal also added a secondary assist on a Jeff O'Neill laser beam from just above the faceoff circle. First NHL goal and assist in the same game.

gibber1600

Aug 6, 2003
Great white north
Caniacforever said:
Staal scored his first NHL goal on a two-on-one breakout with Jeff O'Neill. Jeff was coming up the right side of the ice and Andrew Raycroft bit O'Neill's shot fake and found himself incredibly out of position. He then slid it over to Staal who had virtually an open net to shoot at and he didn't disappoint.

Staal also added a secondary assist on a Jeff O'Neill laser beam from just above the faceoff circle. First NHL goal and assist in the same game.
Staal is going to be good!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->